Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 33)

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

sweet_mittal: hey, thanks  i will try to update soon

susha11: hey seeing you after a long time. dont worry about the pm for now worry about the part getting completed soonLOL

blessed4: hey dear i wanted to give the part as new  year's gift but it seems it would need some more time there is some very important work and by the time i reach home i am so drained that i just dont feel like writing anything plus this chilly weather makes you lazy. so as soon as i finish off with my work and get over my laziness i will update the part and yea.. happy new year to you too.

sindukur: hey sindu dont worry the part is still in pipeline and if you fulfill the requirements then ofcourse you'll get the part, and dont worry i know you have been following the story from quiet some time Smile

qt4ever: hey dear dont worry i think you'll get the part but its just the matter of sometime till i finish it off

vj2102: hey VJ i think u r already in my buddy list

--AN--: you too are in my buddy list yaar

mohit_aggarwal: hey mohit seeing you after a longgg time too busy huh ? but i am not sure if you are in my list or not you see i edited it recently and i was not sure if you come here any more i'll check and if you want i will add you again 

BABY-GIRL7: hey, nice to see you back hope you have caught up with the story now... Smile but wait a little till i announce the requirements 

sweety7395: hey, i'll update the part as soon as i finish it off but as i am caught up with work it might take little more time than expected

priyanka11: hey priyanka i have added you to my list, just a little while more for the AR part

arshbest: hey sakshi thanks dear, will try to update asap

sweetdeire: geet sweety what to do again loaded with work, i really hope ki is baar is thread par 2 se jyada updates ho jaayein Tongue and wish you a verryyy happy new year sweetheartBig smile

oishi_ksg: hey dear just a little while more

maggie121984: hey maggie, i just ate you LOL Pj.. well yes you are right the next one is a PM part which will be available for general reading as well .. Wink just wait and watch and dont worry i think you already fulfill all the  criteria's of getting an updateWink

nidha1983: hey nidha wish you a very happy new year too

aarora: hey thanks a lot dear good to see back again ,glad you liked it so far trying for the next one lets see when that auspicious day comesTongue

rria: hey ria i hope you got my PM the AR part is still in progress and the rules to get that will be more stricy than the AN one so lets see if you fulfill them or not till then all i ask from you is little patience, you will not be disappointed... i hope soBig smile

sujata790: hey sukjata dont worry i wont forget you

Medzi_ARian: thanks dear

anushkajain, asma_227 : hey wish you a happy year too

avidreader01: hey dear welcome to the wild, you just need some time and you'll get hang of everything.. hope you like the other parts as well . and of course as per the requirements at that time you will be mailed AR part... thank you for commenting and do let me know what you think about the story and if it needs any improvements

lipsamehta: hey lipsa just wait for a little while hun

kavyaa: hey i think your wish is going to get fulfilled...Wink all the best for your exams dear.. and wish you a terrific year 

Vimmyd: hey thanks dear.. and you read the part 5 times !! wow you are getting addicted gal. and there is no rehab for TTWLOL and i have added you to my buddy  list so no worries for the PM and i hope you got my PM about your request.. 

imshveta: hey shveta the part is still in progress dont get much time these days so still loads to write but trying my best to update asap

kash_arsh: wish you a very happy new year too dear

blessing_beauty:  a very happy new year to you too

ridhi91: thank you and a very happy new year to you too

annie03: hey annie ,you go on with remembering your songs hopefully tab tak update ho jayega LOL

shilpi007, gunjan77, sjain, AR_FAN, : a very happy new year to you too 

anjie23, rinku4u, Amona, Afrin13, qt4ever, DREAM123,  : hey happy new year to you too

JIYAA: wait for a while jiya the part is still in progress

Black_beauty: i think i have frozen and i really miss the coconut water yaar .. lekin yahaan itni thand hai ki kahin jaane ja mann nahi karta abhi drink up little more coz part pura nahi hua

pragatisk : hey thanks for understanding yaar i do not wish to deprive or exclude anyone from reading but its just that there are few things that others should keep in mind too.. thanks a lot for your comment and wish you a very happy new yearBig smile

BABYGIRL9" so you finally caught up with the remaining  threads.. glad you like them  working on next but cant give you the date its cursedLOL 

m-g19: thank you for your sweet wishes dearBig smile but i dont think there will be 36 parts more of TTW infact the story will most probably end at 75 or nearby 80th part. wish you a very happy new year too

iffath_arshia: happy new year to you too dear

kash_arsh: oh my god you have now started your singing ! god help me now LOL

aisha_ranbir: hey dear happy new year to you too, and still working on the next part pata nahi aur kitna time lega 

cute.arsh, sabin, divi1oct, saniashzadi_10: thanks a lot dear

pinkss: hey jia dont worry yaar jab bhi update hoga i'll PM you 

soniaARnKSG4eve: hey dear, thank you dont worry i can understand how life gets so busy and all thanks for the  appreciation and lets see next update kab hota gai i want to do that ASAP but dont get much time these days thats why it got delayed

pujalovesAR: wish you a very happy new year too

diyaa1pk; hey diyaa ofcourse i have not forgotten you, dont worry you are still in my buddy list i am not going to leave you so soon eitherWink happy new year to you too

nycia: thanks nycia, and happy new year to you too

Azz101, dream123: that i cant promise dear , the part has certain  requirement which will be soon announced only then i can decide on the receivers. hope you understand

pari_044: hey pari thanks for the comment dear 

black_beauty: thank you dear and wish a very happy new year too

ritu, sindukur, disha4life, : wish you all a very happy new year

pinkss, sweety7395: thanks for understanding guys

asma_227: hey asma dont worry dear i know well you'll get the part .. whenever it gets completed LOL and yes thanks for understanding my position as wellSmile happy new year

aati1429: thanks a lot dear, i didnt send any PM's for the last part so dont panic there i think you are still there in my buddy list happy new year

shilpi007: shilpi dear you are in my list but as i said ion my note that it is not the guarantee of getting the part wait for a little while till the part and its requirements get updated

pujalovesAR: hey puja AN and AR are two different things  there will be some changes for which you have to wait for for a while

taniyarman, arpsin, arpitaksg, : hey thanks a lot dears

Edited by mansibharti - 10 January 2011 at 5:03am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ridhi_91arpsinBlack_beautydivan_kash..Chanakya...anushkajainmaggie131984m-g19shonadesirepinkss-wild-sweetdesire

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
glad to hear from you Mansi. Looking forward to the part :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibharti

rria Groupbie
rria
rria

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
THTHANKS FOR PM MANSI - LOVE U SOOOOOOOOO MUCH ,PM AR PART ALSO PLZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

namita18 Goldie
namita18
namita18

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
33 pages? Widout a update? Jab update hogi tab kya haal hoga?hehe..gudgoing mansi di..agar aap issi speed se update likhti rahi to aapka ff 11th thread tak to aaram se pahuch jayega..hehe            happy new year,god bless..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibhartishonadesire

Black_beauty Groupbie
Black_beauty
Black_beauty

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Hey!!
I miss the thand in Delhi yaar....yahaan pe toh it's so hot all the time but it's also better than freezing!!: P
aur time lagega???
Arre...ab I guess we'll just have to wait for some more time!!: )

Oh also,,can you please add me to your PM list??
Jaldi update karo!!!
Pleeeeease!!!: D

mansibharti

divan_kash Senior Member
divan_kash
divan_kash

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Dancing u replied Party

thank ku thanku happy new yr wish k liye Big smileBig smile

hehe yesh yesh me n my singing LOLLOL jaldi jaldi update karo na EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nahi toh mein fir se gaing TongueLOLLOL n hum log update se phele half century maar dengeLOLLOLLOLLOL

ASAP bole toh aur kinna sun CryCry

ok here i start again my singing talent TongueTongue

INTEZAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR KAB TAK HUM KARENGEEEEEEEEE BTAAAAAA CryConfusedConfusedLOLLOL

TUMHE PYARRRRRRRRRRRR KAB TAK HUM KARENGEEEEEEEEE BTAAAAAAEmbarrassedSmileSmile

ZiNDAGIIIIIIIIII DO PALLLLLLLL KIWinkWink

UPDATE DEDOOOOOOOOO OHHHHHHH MANSIIIIIIIIIIIILOLLOLLOL

iss speed se toh hum 9th thread tak paunch jaengeLOLLOLLOL

ok who will say i m 24yrs old gal TongueTongueLOL

i have once again ROYALLY lost it EmbarrassedLOLLOL

mansibharti

Manaal_Ridzi Newbie
Manaal_Ridzi
Manaal_Ridzi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Hey Mansi dii. Firstly, congratulations for the 8th thread.

TTW is the longest version among all the ffs I have read on IF n its like a never ending addiction. Seriously, ur writing skills are great n keep the readers glued to the extent tht we check the ff every now and then in hopes of updates.

The part was awesome., exceptionally long and interesting n full of surprises. The way you have portrayed the character of ridhima and how this character has grown in the ff is simply remarkable. The straight forward confession was unique yet the purity of love was there. BP's attitude was hillarious too. The ending sentence " you forgot me" was really cute.

pls continue soon. Pls p.m me whenever u update.

thanx.

Edited by Manaal_Ridzi - 06 January 2011 at 1:38pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dream123divan_kashmansibhartineha2607shonadesire

ADITI.SHARMA_03 Senior Member
ADITI.SHARMA_03
ADITI.SHARMA_03

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
hiiiii...... mansi diSmile
first of all a very happy new year and congo for ur 8th thread,going great!!!!!!!!!Party
actually it's been a longggggggggggg........ while since i commented last all thanks to my idiot UPS,there was sum backup problem and finally after, i guess a whole 1 month it's working fine(thank goodness for that)LOL
and i caught up with part66 today and it was fantabulous,really luved it i must say di u'r great Clap,luved ar moments and their sweet banter and now i'm like everyone waiting terribly for 67th so plzzzz plzzzzzz plzzzzz have sum mercy on our little hearts and update soon.......Day Dreaming
well yeah even i have read all the four books of twilight saga and luv all the four but yes even i felt a little bore when edward left and all that bella did was cry and scream all the time but simply luv its ending and of all the four i like twilight and breaking daw
n Wink Embarrassedthe most.......
won't bore u more but plzzzz try and update soon
take care,bye

Edited by ADITI3310_AR - 07 January 2011 at 3:13am

mansibharti

Go to top