Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 298)

Ethereal-Path IF-Sizzlerz
Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
DI ! Can u please Make NEW thread for the comments .. yahan karne lagenge toh may be 350 over ho jayenge page !! Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartiSankiPagalsjain

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

DI ! Can u please Make NEW thread for the comments .. yahan karne lagenge toh may be 350 over ho jayenge page !! Ermm

sweety let it be coz i know if i open a new thread it will end up same.. plus the next part is nowhere ready that thread will be gobbled up in no time. already i am running a huuuggee backlog on the comments on this one.. so no new threads until the next part is ready... waise bhi what does it matter now, where there can b 300 there can be 350 too isnt it WinkBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jannat4everdivi1octshaaz_91Ethereal-Pathcant.be.assed.sjain

Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

Originally posted by coolvini4u

sweety let it be coz i know if i open a new thread it will end up same.. plus the next part is nowhere ready that thread will be gobbled up in no time. already i am running a huuuggee backlog on the comments on this one.. so no new threads until the next part is ready... waise bhi what does it matter now, where there can b 300 there can be 350 too isnt it WinkBig smile
Lol, thats true. M sure ,this thread will become of a kind for sure !  ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartisjain

Ethereal-Path
Ethereal-Path

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Hey Diiiiiiii  Hug

First of all, i cant believe u finally gave us the most awaited update. Like seriously, itna tadapaya apne.. Ouch .. but u knw wat , as usual it was entirely worth the wait! Smile

From the beginning to end , the way surprises turned out was sooo endearing. I was awed with them. Love the way Armaan planned out everything, just the way his Ridz would have loved ..infact, more than that! I just cudnt stop admiring him for it. He never ceases to surprise her , isn't it?! And gosh! the way he always thinks of her comfort rather than his wishes and desires has to definitely make Ridz fall for him all over again. No wonder they both are completely smitten by each other and Perfect together !Day Dreaming

The winged gown man and red tail man scene was actually hilarious..  but somewhere it was so similar to our everyday life ..  the usual decisions we take in which we always have a choice to choose b/w right and easy way! the former being obviously the difficult one too ..

The ballroom surprise gave me a heavenly feeling. The set up was like out of the world. And then Armaan's smartness to give it a feeling of beach was 'Awww..' Can he ever not fulfill Ridz's dreams and desire..?ahaan , seems not !

Then there's one line which made me crack up .. '
If they were feeling kuch kuch these two were feeling bahut kuch' ..And, I was like wat a perfect timing to use such a dialogue ROFL.. lol, Armaan is even jealous of kids now.. tch tch.. poor guy!! LOL

The next scene was like so damn passionate and hot and.. ... . ...  ! ahem ahem .. Blushing
Seriously, m short of words for that.. It was amazingly portrayed.. U r such a pro at writing such scenes ,di .. hats off to you...

The whole part was like a pure bliss. Heavenly. Completely MAGICAL !
Cudnt get enough of it. Wonder how Ridz's surprise would turn out to be.
M soo damn curious to read more of it. I know..I know u said u havent started writing it even but seriously, i cant help my eagerness. Embarrassed

Thanks for the wonderful and one of the best parts , di ! No wonder we all die for ur updates. Tongue

Love
Vini

Edited by coolvini4u - 13 April 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
heyyy Mansi diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
First of all....thanks a lot for the pm! =)
Second of all....I know i'm repeating these words but you should seriously start writing a novel,dii !You'll beat all the well-known writers out there..!!!
"Fruit of patience is always sweet" - well it proved to be true for Armaan as well as the readers....the long wait was totally worth it....the part was absolutely amazingly breathtaking Clap..!though I was kind of missing Leo here....but the baby goat did the job!LOL and not to forget the "
No pun intended" and the angel v/s devil fight....lol..that was hilarious!ROFL
Now i can't wait to read the 'surprise'....and the honeymoon part of course!EmbarrassedBlushing
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz take care of your health and continue ASAP!Smile

mansibharti

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
that was so damn HOT
soooooooooo romantic
loved it
thank u so much for the pm

mansibharti

kalikijen Senior Member
kalikijen
kalikijen

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
res for comment

**EDITED**

OMG.... di, i dont know what to say.... that part was sooo nice.... im speechless.....

awesome update.... loved armaans surprises...especially his lion gift since teddys are common...LOL.... and the whole farmhouse surprises were soo goood

and the second half was sooo haawwt Embarrassed.... but soo magical

continue soon

thnx for pm

Edited by kalikijen - 12 April 2011 at 2:34am

mansibharti

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Thank u for the pm.
will be back after reading it.