Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 24)

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

hello guys, wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year..Big smile

now ,the note. well you see i am these days flooded with buddy requests , first of all thanks guys..Big smile but the thing is if you are requesting the addition thinking that it will give you the PM part then you're wrong guys .even all those who are in my buddy list r not going to get the part coz of certain restrictions, which will be declared after i am done with the part

and another thing i am going to edit my buddy list which has touched the mark of almost 250 and i dont even get that many like hits. especially after AN part the new additions didn't bothered to turn up again and it only adds to my load of sending PM's i hope you guys can understand.

so i am not asking you guys to specially comment ,but hitting a like tab is not that much work is it ? so make yourself more known here especially newbies . commenting only on this FF is not  compulsory there are some other good writers as well, but just an addition in buddy list and your age will not be the guarantee of your getting the On Request part

and about the part the work is still in progress coz of guests and new year thing couldnt get much time to write but will try my best to complete it as soon as possible.

thank you all once again plz dont take it as my being rude to you guys, just being clear with you all..Smile

love
Mansi

Hey dii....arrghhh I hate these notesAngry...but I can completely understand ur situationBig smile....so don't worry we will wait....but plzzzzzzz don't make us wait for long tym....nd update ASAEmbarrassedP......waiting very badly....

LOTS OF LOVE 
GEET

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibharti

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

hello guys, wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year..Big smile

now ,the note. well you see i am these days flooded with buddy requests , first of all thanks guys..Big smile but the thing is if you are requesting the addition thinking that it will give you the PM part then you're wrong guys .even all those who are in my buddy list r not going to get the part coz of certain restrictions, which will be declared after i am done with the part

and another thing i am going to edit my buddy list which has touched the mark of almost 250 and i dont even get that many like hits. especially after AN part the new additions didn't bothered to turn up again and it only adds to my load of sending PM's i hope you guys can understand.

so i am not asking you guys to specially comment ,but hitting a like tab is not that much work is it ? so make yourself more known here especially newbies . commenting only on this FF is not  compulsory there are some other good writers as well, but just an addition in buddy list and your age will not be the guarantee of your getting the On Request part

and about the part the work is still in progress coz of guests and new year thing couldnt get much time to write but will try my best to complete it as soon as possible.

thank you all once again plz dont take it as my being rude to you guys, just being clear with you all..Smile

love
Mansi

hey di hope u remember me ur sweet little angelWinkBig smile
srry not being able to comment or post nowadaysCry
but i did tell u na tht um being busy wid my coll work, seminars, n project work,placements n all nonsense
n i remember telling u tht no matter what i am regularly being updated with th ff
just read ur new note n got scared whether u will ssend me a pm or not?
n if i dont reply to ur posts or pm's plzzzzzzzz dont feel bad bout it coz im srsly hell busy wid th coll stuff tht im not finding time to reply ive even told it to zappy dear also
coz if i start commenting on ur update toh hochuka meri work
coz it will take me minimum half n hour to get my senses n more time to type th exact words n the post itLOLWink

hope u guys understand itEmbarrassed
oh btw happy new year!!PartyDancing

Edited by angelina_angel - 02 January 2011 at 1:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

sweetie_angel IF-Rockerz
sweetie_angel
sweetie_angel

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
hey di i edited my comment
by mistake pressed th post button
plzzz read it again its just th above one

mansibharti

pragatisk Senior Member
pragatisk
pragatisk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
hi manasi
A VERY  VERY HAPPY YEAR
UR PART WAS JUST GREAT AND I LOVE THE WAY U PORTRAYED RIDDHIMA'S EMOTIONS
I REALLY LOVED THE WAY U SHOWED UP INSTALLMENTS N THE TURN OF EVENTS
REALLY GREAT
AND REGARDING UR NOTE I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND BUT CANT HELP ASKING TO ADD ME IN THE BUDDY LIST
BUT  DO KEEP UP WITH UR GREAT WORK
WISH U A GREAT YEAR AHEAD
BYE

mansibharti

maggie131984 Goldie
maggie131984
maggie131984

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thanks Mansi for the note.Happy new year to you too... eagerly waiting to see arman and ridhima come to theri home.. also want to see how arman drags leo out of the room after ridhima comes home as he cant give dhamki to leo and ridhima wont put leo put of the room.. would love to see armann hatching up plans in his head to remove leo from the room.. also woudl love to see arman and ridhima play with angel and discuss abt having one.. also want to see ridhima make food for arman and feed him too... want to see ridhima give arman surprise visits in his office and feed him.. also, want ridhima to help arman over come the hospital fear, hopefully that is over before ridhima becomes pregnant or he can overcome that when ridhima is in labour as he has no choice... i wrote more than i intented to write... sorry cantt stop dreaming abt the future of this ff..

Hope the day of the new year went well :)

P.S. I am not sure if I am in your buddy list as somehow I am not able to ask for buddy requests.. dont know why:(

mansibharti

BABY-GIRL7 Goldie
BABY-GIRL7
BABY-GIRL7

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
No worries...take ur time to write the nextt part..but plz dont take that long.

I had commented before saying i hadnt been caught up with ur ff in a while...ur were on ur 4th thread and after that i lost track...but just caught up and omg...i am addicted..again :)...cant beleive i wasnt part of this wonderful ff for that period of time...cant wait for the next part...i think i've been checking this ff at least 5 times a day..lol
and plz if u can do PM me..will wait for "soulmates"

mansibharti

m-g19 Goldie
m-g19
m-g19

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Party HAPPY NEW YEAR 2 ALL OF UParty HAI MANSI ITS NXT YEAR NOW,WHTS ABUT UPDATE!!!!!!!,MY NEW YR WISH IZ 2 RD NXT 36 PARTS OF TTW,3PARTS PR MNTH,DTS QUIT LOGICAL.......TongueWHT DID U SAYWink LV MEENA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibhartisweetdesire

PrincesSnowhite Goldie
PrincesSnowhite
PrincesSnowhite

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
HAPPY NEW YEAR............  

mansibharti

Go to top