Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey mansi ,, thank u for d pm part..πŸ˜ƒ
it was a most romantic part..😳  its so romantic n exciting to be treated like a princess....  witing for next update ..
cont.soon.............

sweetnirali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was WAOIST AND AWSOMIST part dear:)

Seriously...it was amazing...it was hot and sweet and loving all at the sametime..v beautifully written..i absolutely loved it:) wat a luxuriously treated princess:..*sigh*....i was in mid air,in a dream land reading this part:)

Ur writing is incredible...i love how u get a good balance of describing the emotions and also the graphic content...

Waiting for more surprises and honeymoon:)plz plz udate soon...y do u always have to try our patience level?:)kidding...no matter how frustrated we feel waiting for ur update....it all goes out of the window once we get it:)

Love,
Nirali.
~sumedha~ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey mansi!!!!
you may not remember me but once upon a time i used to be on ur pm list!!!
and then i got into medical college and went off to hostel....and stopped hanging on if.
but i never really lost track of ur story....taming the wild has always been bookmarked on my phone and i do read it regularly....
i cannot comment on the parts usually coz i read it from my phone and there is no comment or like option on it!!!
i've told you this a million times and i still feel i don't say it enough....you are an outstanding writer!!!!
i've come home after about a year and the first thing i needed was to read a part from you....and after this one you just left me breathless and in awe of this epitome of love that we treasure so much, my very own armaan riddhima!
as a fan i can say there is nothing more pleasurable than reliving ur favourite stars and u hav done that for soooooo many of us!!!!
so from me....a huge big thank you.....
love
sumedha

p.s: i tried pm ing u for the part on abhi nikki but i never got it....but this time its armaan riddhima...and i'm surely not gonna leave u if u don't mail me the part!!! i'm over 18 of course....
here's my id....
[email protected]
please mail it if its not a problem???? i really wanna read it!
-Rakshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy
OSM update.. The part was really superb, sizzling, and hotttttttttt..πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
Loved the Lion gift with chocolates, this is so unique. 😊
And the angel v/s devil fight was hilarious πŸ˜†
thanks 4 da pm.
And congo on reaching 300 pages.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

-Rakshita

Edited by -Rakshu- - 13 years ago
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omggggg the pm part was amaaaaaazing :)

Thank you soooooo much!!!
pridarshi9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—πŸ˜Š OMG, OMG, OMG.. sat was a very very wonderful, sensual part.. beautifuuly written... couldn hv asked for nethin better!! jus awesome!!! thank u so much for de pm!! luv u mansi!!! πŸ‘ β˜ΊοΈ
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey mansi di!!!! hi ...
thank u sooooooo much 4 posting the part here...actually i'm 17 so couldn't possible  receive a pm!!!
atleast we're nt missing much rite???

This update is just MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!  perfect , wish it would go on n on n on...oh love it ...how can Armaan be sooooo caring n loving!!!! Treating Riddhima like a queen, giving her all dat she dreams about, living a fairytale life, totally his princess!!!!!...awww soooooooooo so romantic n cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
going over there, having rose petals path on entering, taking her in his arms, gifting her with the dress, the necklace, planning all the diner, the pictures, the music, then the feeling of the beach...*sighs*.....AR r truly living  a fairytale life.....

oh just love the devil/angel fight....imagining Armaan like the devil🀣

Doctor-Patient, Friends, Husband-Wife, again Friends, then Soulmates.....AR r simple PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
awesomely wonderfully, beautifully written!!!! every word, every feeling, every moment was just right,nothing could have been better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
waiting 4 the next part,
cont soon...

-Aarya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's funny how these things work out sometimes
how everything falls into place
when you suddenly realize what you were looking for
was right in front of your face

Indignant words rose to my lips
But never were release,
For every face showed stunned surprise
Not one expected this!

Mansi.. this indeed was a sweet surprise!
MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the late comment di, I have been busy with uni. You wrote this part really well, nothing was vulgar about this part, It was simply beautifull.
Armans planing for everything was so perfect, nice, and most imp. he did it with love😍. Not just Riddhima, any girl would feel special, when planing and doing with so much love. I kept smiling through the whole part. Riddhima finally became Armans queen, from Armans princes πŸ˜ƒ
Iam really glad you put the genral part, those who didn't get pm would miss a beautifull part.
I loved this partπŸ˜ƒ, di plzz update faster this time, and it's time for new threadπŸ₯³
Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*comment edited on page 299* 😊