Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 200)

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
OMG its been so so so longggg...
good to see u back...
hope u r fit n fine nw:))
continue soooooon :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

armaan_tina Groupbie
armaan_tina
armaan_tina

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

Originally posted by armaan_tina

hey mansi di i'm so glad to see u back....i know how typhoid is..even i suffered a lot due to the diseaseCry
anyways i just read your note and the rules for the next part so will i get to read it???i'm 18+ but i don't have any posts since i'm not a very active member in discussions that take place and i don't know anyone from this forum....please consider this case ..i desperately wanna read the next part and i luv this ff from the bottom of my heart..plz plz plz do reply..

hey tina.. its good to see you here, thanks for taking out time for reading the story but as far as the PM part is considered i wont be able to make any exceptions this time.. you still have time check out other writers make them know what you think of their work. i posted the rules before so that new comers get the chance to meet the conditions . so sweety get to workBig smile

i'll try my best di.....i just hope i'm able to complete 75 posts *sigh*......anyways 2 down - 73 to go..Big smile

mansibharti

vimmyd Newbie
vimmyd
vimmyd

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Hey Mansi!!! Its awesome to finally have to back!! Smile Got worried for a while. But now that your back, I have to say, I'm very sad and dissapointed about one of your critera...you obviously know which it is LOL...y y ..y is it my fault that I started reading your fanfic late and don't have time to read anyone elses Ouch. It's my last year at university, and I'm graduating in a month, so have been way to busy with school. So i ask you can I get the part as a graduation gift Smile lol. I swear if I had posted update soon, your please leave a note we are worried, everytime I came to check this thread, which litterally like twice everyday, I would have had way over 75 posts by now LOL.  I still have like 9 percent of the required posts so can i get 9 percent of the part LOL. Ok im going to stop my rambling, getting late for school. Once again its great to have the great fanfic writer back woo can't wait to see what happens in the story next!

mansibharti

vimmyd Newbie
vimmyd
vimmyd

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
omg forgot to mention I have joined IF like in 2006, so technically im not a newcomer right? sorry but missing a part of a story that ur soo attatched too, i really can't help it Smile

mansibharti

-wild- IF-Dazzler
-wild-
-wild-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

hey guys, seeing you after a loong time..i know i disappeared but i didnt knew that my break would streach for so long .. i was busy first and then came typhoid..Dead sorry couldnt leave a message before, wasnt in a position to.. though i will keep dropping in now for short while.. also your update is long due.. i havent edited the part yet and its ending is still left but hopefully it will be done soon so i thought i will finally tell you the rules for the part.. they are not many. here it goes

1. You have to be 18+ for the part. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The new comers MUST have at least 75 posts to their account. NO EXCEPTIONS. the posts can be done anywhere not necessarily on this FF.

3. No E-mail is required and plz try to be honest with your details..

4. Addition to the buddy list does not entitle you for the PM part. it will be posted to only those who request for it and fulfill the eligibility criteria..

thanks you all for your patience and love.. i will be back soon and let you know when you can start with the requests.

PLZ DO NOT PM FOR THE PART RIGHT NOW. I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN IT IS READY.. AND THAT WILL BE HOPEFULLY SOON. Smile

Hey diiiii i am so happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to see after sooo long period of time bcz i knew now a day we can hardly get a time for the I-FCry.PLzzzzzzzz dii dont stress urself soo much we can understand it .Di u know what u just need armaan i mean not A Dr.ARMAAN who can kill the desease from the root and i knew after seeing him ,u know when he will check up then u will difinetly going to be faint in his arms.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLOH my god di aisa mauka har kisi ko nahi milta .WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
WEll jockes apart ,plz take care of urself dii we love u soo much too see u in this condition.Dont stressurelf too much like last time u did in 4 in the morning u write the part .
PLzzzzz  if u feel OK and stisfied with ur health so plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz di update the next part .I am eagerly waiting for it see i had also written my PM part in my FF and eagerly waiting for urs.Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz di dont forgot to pm me . i am 18+ and after written my own FF PM part i dont think clearification is necessary  but still plzzzzzzzzz PM me the part.

SO di  once again love u sooooooooo much and

take care

love u

salina

Edited by salinashah - 18 March 2011 at 9:55am

mansibharti

-LoVe.KaSh- IF-Stunnerz
-LoVe.KaSh-
-LoVe.KaSh-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
n by the way m eligible:D

mansibharti

-DavneetKaur- IF-Sizzlerz
-DavneetKaur-
-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
mansi i see u have put strong restrictions for the part ....LOL....i qualify allROFLm 18+,hav crosse 9000 posts an m honest with detailsTongue

mansibharti

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hurrrrayyyyyyyyyyyyy finally u r back diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiPartyDancing Dancing
u scared us to hell .......................but now i m glad that u r fine n u r backBig smile
welcome back diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiHugParty
missed u very very very much to infinity
n i hope now u r fine

i match each n every standard  of ur eligible criteria 4 the pm part
 i m 21 years old
my post our above 75
so i guess i m very much eligible 4 it

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ab aur hamare sabr ka imtihaan nahi lena
plzzzzzzzzzzz doo u
pdate soon
will be waitingSmileDay Dreaming

Edited by anushkajain - 18 March 2011 at 10:14am