Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 198)

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armaan_tina

hey mansi di i'm so glad to see u back....i know how typhoid is..even i suffered a lot due to the diseaseCry
anyways i just read your note and the rules for the next part so will i get to read it???i'm 18+ but i don't have any posts since i'm not a very active member in discussions that take place and i don't know anyone from this forum....please consider this case ..i desperately wanna read the next part and i luv this ff from the bottom of my heart..plz plz plz do reply..

hey tina.. its good to see you here, thanks for taking out time for reading the story but as far as the PM part is considered i wont be able to make any exceptions this time.. you still have time check out other writers make them know what you think of their work. i posted the rules before so that new comers get the chance to meet the conditions . so sweety get to workBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

armaan_tina

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

hey guys, seeing you after a loong time..i know i disappeared but i didnt knew that my break would streach for so long .. i was busy first and then came typhoid..Dead sorry couldnt leave a message before, wasnt in a position to.. though i will keep dropping in now for short while.. also your update is long due.. i havent edited the part yet and its ending is still left but hopefully it will be done soon so i thought i will finally tell you the rules for the part.. they are not many. here it goes

1. You have to be 18+ for the part. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The new comers MUST have at least 75 posts to their account. NO EXCEPTIONS. the posts can be done anywhere not necessarily on this FF.

3. No E-mail is required and plz try to be honest with your details..

4. Addition to the buddy list does not entitle you for the PM part. it will be posted to only those who request for it and fulfill the eligibility criteria..

thanks you all for your patience and love.. i will be back soon and let you know when you can start with the requests.

PLZ DO NOT PM FOR THE PART RIGHT NOW. I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN IT IS READY.. AND THAT WILL BE HOPEFULLY SOON. Smile

A
nokhee dear, the computer was right in showing the log in time it was coz of the auto log in function for some sites in my computer. using net automatically logs you in and then you have to log out.. plz dont think that i was avoiding you guys. i was just sick. and trust me missed you and others terribly. Smile

OMG..mannnuuuuuuuuu is  BACKKK..I just can't explain my happiness...*HUGSSSSSSSS*
oopss..u were suffereing from typhoid ...HAWWW>.that sad..hope u r feeling better now ..take rest ..weakness ho gayi hogi...luv uuuEmbarrassed

seriouslyyy..waiting for u from last 15 days ..was sooo difficult ..LOLL,,but now ..m feeling so EXCITEDD...for next part..won't have to wait long for it...such relief ROFL

okayyy so u have given eligibility criteria......with age 24 posts 37000...m HONEST ..TTW ki  kasam ......hope m inErmmLOL.. dieing to read ittttttLOL

mansibharti

gupta.aditi20 IF-Dazzler
gupta.aditi20
gupta.aditi20

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hey i am 19...
n i think i addedd to ur buddy lisst too.....
n so please pm me......

mansibharti

Anokhee Senior Member
Anokhee
Anokhee

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

hey guys, seeing you after a loong time..i know i disappeared but i didnt knew that my break would streach for so long .. i was busy first and then came typhoid..Dead sorry couldnt leave a message before, wasnt in a position to.. though i will keep dropping in now for short while.. also your update is long due.. i havent edited the part yet and its ending is still left but hopefully it will be done soon so i thought i will finally tell you the rules for the part.. they are not many. here it goes

1. You have to be 18+ for the part. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The new comers MUST have at least 75 posts to their account. NO EXCEPTIONS. the posts can be done anywhere not necessarily on this FF.

3. No E-mail is required and plz try to be honest with your details..

4. Addition to the buddy list does not entitle you for the PM part. it will be posted to only those who request for it and fulfill the eligibility criteria..

thanks you all for your patience and love.. i will be back soon and let you know when you can start with the requests.

PLZ DO NOT PM FOR THE PART RIGHT NOW. I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN IT IS READY.. AND THAT WILL BE HOPEFULLY SOON. Smile

A
nokhee dear, the computer was right in showing the log in time it was coz of the auto log in function for some sites in my computer. using net automatically logs you in and then you have to log out.. plz dont think that i was avoiding you guys. i was just sick. and trust me missed you and others terribly. Smile

Hey....
Glad to know that you're back...
But I'm really sorry if you've taken any offence about that comment...
I didnt mean to accuse you og ignoring...
Its just that everyone's been watitng for an update since so long...
I'm sorry if that hurt you....
I think it was the wrong selection of words I think...
Anyway, I think I fullfill all your criterias... So waiting for an updat!!!Smile

mansibharti

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

OMG..mannnuuuuuuuuu is  BACKKK..I just can't explain my happiness...*HUGSSSSSSSS*
oopss..u were suffereing from typhoid ...HAWWW>.that sad..hope u r feeling better now ..take rest ..weakness ho gayi hogi...luv uuuEmbarrassed

seriouslyyy..waiting for u from last 15 days ..was sooo difficult ..LOLL,,but now ..m feeling so EXCITEDD...for next part..won't have to wait long for it...such relief ROFL

okayyy so u have given eligibility criteria......with age 24 posts 37000...m HONEST ..TTW ki  kasam ......hope m inErmmLOL.. dieing to read ittttttLOL

[/QUOTE]

hey M missed you too hun terribly.. i am working on the ending you know how things are  so work is kind of slow but i dont think it will take too long lets keep our fingers crossed... and i know you you dont even have to tell me the details Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namita18sjain

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

waiting for next part with new thread

i am in for pm

in advance for your new thread

mansibharti

namita18 Goldie
namita18
namita18

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
hey...........how r u di...
typhoid must be difficultfor u na???

i dont think i have to apply again eligibility criterion....

butw pls koi thread  ko bachaooooooooooo , i know u will be surprised to see this...

but seriously  near 200 pges without a complete update...

ur  ff is best... aise records to aajtak kisi ff ne nai tode

mansibharti

-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
hi
i'm in for ur eligibility criteria so plz pm me the part

mansibharti

Go to top