Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 17)

kavyaa IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged

nidha1983: hey nidha thank u for the yummy treat..

amona, vaishiksg,-poornima-oishi_ksg,MizAngels , princess_rashmi, cutiepie_KSG, cutiepreet, abagree, JULIEL, salinashah, kriyaarsh, disha4life, : thanks dears

sweetdesire: geet my sweetheart, abhi purane thread par new ki info daali hi nahi isliye aapko pata nahi chala and u r right jis tarah se aap log ja rahe ho usse to yahi lagta hai ki kam se kam 10 threads to honge hi.. i can c ur jhingalala dance dont worry i'm working on it Wink

crazy_4_karan: i am working on it taar hopefully next year tak update kar dun but still cant say

blessing-beauty: hi ,thanks a lot

godisgr8: dont worry yaar i remember you and hopefully you'll get the part soon

aanya_123: hi aanya yes the next part will have something for both underage and adult readers so no worries there

love_arri: hey ,thanks for taking out time for me. 100th thread wow!! but i dont think i have such good imagination to run this story till then and plz have mercy on me and let the sleeping ghosts lie ek baar agar morcha mandali jaag gayi to mere thread ki band bajaa degiLOL wait for little while for the next part already working on it  

aisha_ranbir8: dont worry dear this time you'll get it in one go, thanks for the comment 

m-g19: hey meena thanks for being so patient i'll try to update asap but you know na sometimes it just happens and sometimes you have to wait 

naaju: hey naaju welcome to wild..already added you to the buddy list

ritu19: hey ritu tahks a ton yaar will try to update asap

diyaa1pk: hey diyaa new year night ! cant say but yes you'll get it as a new year present and that doesnt mean on 1st jan either Tongue 

qt4ever: welcome to the wild dear, thanks a ton for taking out time for me.. as regarding your request for AN part well i c that u r a newbie plus i am not sure of your age which should be strictly 18 and above so i think u give that part a miss waise bhi it's not going to effect the storyline in any manner.. lets see if things change in anyway for the other part but thanks a lot for appreciating the story. hope you understand. and i've added u to my buddy list so no probs for the PM 

shreyshrey: hey welcome to the wild.. dont worry only On Request parts are sent through mails rest are open for general reading.. if u come in the category of eligible readers ofcourse you'll get the PM for that but but but.. i just saw something you r just 15 my dear sorry u have to give this part a missConfused

jannat4ever: hope u got the PM 

fatzfathi: thanks a lot dear

skippy02: hey skippy glad you liked the part

21_snehal: hey snehal, i just checked and i am not sure of ur age .. i guess you leave AN part and trust me you are not missing anything by not reading thatSmile

rtjks: hi, that part still has some time to be updated so have patience for now Smile

sjain: hey M gaadi abhi thodi dheere chal rahi hai ek baar time mil jaaye na to kuch kaam ho sakta hai

pari_044: hey pari hope you got the PM Big smile

nycia: hey nycia, if i remember correctly the last time i saw you here was when you requested the AN part.. hmmm back after a long time ,lets see abhi to part is still under construction

avidreader01: you r new one here and i am not sure of your age so sorry, but i can not send you the AN part . but for the next it will be better if you make yourself more known i the IF and update your profile. hope you understandSmile

anumeha_rajat: hi anu thanks a lot dear

rinku28: hi rinku, things are going to be slightly different this time and i am not sure if you got the previous part then you'll get this one too .. dont worry i am not scarring you but right now it'll be better if you just wait for a while coz i haven't even finished the part yet 

sabin: hey sabin thanks a ton for the appreciation hope to see you more now

nihunicks: hey ,added u to the list ... and welcome to the wild

swarobi01: hey i never said before 1st and dear cant give you the date its cursed dont you know.. neway i know you all are desperate to read that part but all i ask is little time Big smile

sjain: M dont worry sweety there is a part where you get to see Armaan and Angel but not too much like leo .. hope you'll like that 

Black_beauty: hey dear seeing you after a long time its okay i can understand its too much of work shifting and all.. so hows weather in chennai drinking lots of coconut water Big smile

kavyaa: well mostly he writes suspense but you cant exactly  pinpoint that its only about that and thrust me you cant leave  the book until you're done with it start with his short stories first if you like them then go ahead with the novels.. they always have such unexpected twist and turns that it will keep you glued to them do read Kane and Abel its awesome ! and its sequel is the prodigal daughter .. 

Edited by mansibharti - 30 December 2010 at 7:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19Black_beautyswarobi1jannat4everanumeha_rajatsweetdesire

sweet_mittal Goldie
sweet_mittal
sweet_mittal

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged
hey dear congratulation on ur new thread

this ff is really truly nice and awesome

i love the way u write and describe in this ff

pleaseeeeeeeeeee continue soon

love ya

mittal

mansibharti

susha11 Senior Member
susha11
susha11

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
hey mansi di
 did u write the part?
 pls pm me too ............
pls...............

mansibharti

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Mansi pl. give us the part as our new year gift . The last  Abhi Nikki part was my b'day gift so pleeeeeeeeease update by first and Happy 2011 and I hope the year brings u lot of happiness & success and u keep entertaining us with your lovely stories . Lots of love and luck
blessed4

mansibharti

sindukur Senior Member
sindukur
sindukur

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hi Mansi,
 Please send me the PM Part too i am 25+ regulary following this story. I didnt ask for AN Part last time beacuse i like AR only. Thank you

mansibharti

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Thanx so much for adding me to ur PM list. Waise AN part me to not so interested but i want to read AR one. Fikar not i am 19!
Pls jaldi updt karo

mansibharti

qt4ever Goldie
qt4ever
qt4ever

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Thanx so much for adding me to ur PM list. Waise AN part me to not so interested but i want to read AR one.
Pls jaldi updt karo

mansibharti

Go to top