Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sjain

yeahh..SERIOUSLYYY..maine bhi ye dekha...LOLZZZ..so many silent readers OUT now..ROFL

TASK...🀣

Waise is FF par bahut kam log hi SILENT rehte hain... (proof: 224 pages!! 🀣)
namita18 thumbnail
[I][/I] Pls pls pls, its been so long,ab to update de do...and pls dont mention here ,day of update becoz its cursed..pls hume jaldi se ek romantic sa surprise update de do do na,i havnt commented on dis incomplete part,will comment only if u update soon,...pls pls pls update de dona ab..[B][/B]
Butterfly28 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay...Miss Mansi...assignment complete.  With this post here I now have 75 posts...and I am definitely older than your age requirement....so Please PM me the part...

WAITING................................

Love,
Khyati
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

hey guys,πŸ˜ƒ i know you all are getting impatient for the update and as i told you it will be soon.πŸ˜‰ i also know that some of you have and are working really hard to meet the requirement.. thanks a ton for your efforts you have no idea how loved it makes me feel.😳  but just a request, plz dont post the requests now, the thread is already.. you know its condition. and i wont open the next until the next part is ready so there are chances that it will cross 300 at this rate.. have mercy on me people..πŸ˜›

and another thing some of you requested a list of eligible recivers but I'm sorry that wont be possible for me . it will take time. lots of it. and then regular updating so if you are 18 and have required number of posts and need the part you are already in. all you have to do is just wait for a little while when i declare the part ready.

which will be, sach main.... soonπŸ˜‰
gunu786 thumbnail
hey dear i have not been active for long and now a silent reader but have been regular reader of ur   ff

im 26 yrs old if possible kindly send me the part too till that wud try to complete the post requirement too.........
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

aab wait nahi hota πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

jaldi karooooooπŸ˜†
Edited by cute.arsh - 13 years ago
anshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey mansi i m anshara i m 19+ as per ur requirements i complete 75 posts now plz plz plzzzz pm me the AR and AN part and add me to ur pm list too
luv anshara
shaffygoyal thumbnail
 hey dear i have not been active for long and now a silent reader but have been regular reader of ur   ff

im 26 yrs old if possible kindly send me the part too till that wud try to complete the post requirement too.........
Black_beauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiiii....: D
I'm so glad to hear that you will be updating soon!!
I can't wait for the update!!
Oh and I hope I'm able to complete 75 posts by then!!: )
age toh theek hai--I'm 19!!: D

update soon---desperately waiting!!=]
ashi89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Heyy im a silent reader bt have been regular reader of ur ff....im 22 years old...plz kindly allow me to read ur next update...i was eagerly waiting 4 dis update for so long...so if possible do send me d update...i also send u a pm...plz read my pm...n allow me...plz plz plz plz ...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭