Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 120)

Manaal_Ridzi Newbie
Manaal_Ridzi
Manaal_Ridzi

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Younger brothers can sometimes be soooo anoying.......I understand...I hav experience

Update soon dii, its been long since we have been waiting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OpTiMiStIc.cUtmansibharti

divan_kash Senior Member
divan_kash
divan_kash

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansibharti

guys i know you all must be considering ways to kill me but i have just one word for it.." ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHERS "Angry okay they are 3 but you got the idea.. he did'nt let me touch the computer yesterday.. what could i do and then we had a fight and mom locked us both in our rooms.. huuh.. kavya was so right i shouldn't have told you guys the time.. it's cursed !!Confused 

but yes you are going to get the update today..Big smile there goes the time again..ConfusedLOL. but the thing is as this is the last general installment so i'll send PM's to all. so wait for that..Smile 

No, it will not that special PMTongue, its for the underage and regular readers. the special part will be given after i finish with it , with the rules..Wink 

sorry and love you all Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL awwwwwwwwww its ok.....Hug

Yay we will get update today EmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

Azz101 Groupbie
Azz101
Azz101

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
its ok but dont forget to pm me.

mansibharti

anushkajain Goldie
anushkajain
anushkajain

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

guys i know you all must be considering ways to kill me but i have just one word for it.." ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHERS "Angry okay they are 3 but you got the idea.. he did'nt let me touch the computer yesterday.. what could i do and then we had a fight and mom locked us both in our rooms.. huuh.. kavya was so right i shouldn't have told you guys the time.. it's cursed !!Confused 

but yes you are going to get the update today..Big smile there goes the time again..ConfusedLOL. but the thing is as this is the last general installment so i'll send PM's to all. so wait for that..Smile 

No, it will not that special PMTongue, its for the underage and regular readers. the special part will be given after i finish with it , with the rules..Wink 

aweeeeeeeeee...............thats fine
so now we r going to get it by today itself  pakka na  di
will be waiting 4 it Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibharti

soul10 Groupbie
soul10
soul10

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
well yar prezntatin was goodSmile.bt uuuuu thik ho jao tm yar and ye chote bhai log in ko control karo yar  i m telling u yar they r just irritating.ye kya yar ab v will have to wait thora or chalo koi ni yar tmary liye kuch b tm itna heavenly likhti ho k bus.bt is se zyada ki umeed mat karna.ab agar update ni aya toAngry.i m a med intern.and add me to ur pm list yar or ha mujy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz special part pm karna along with an part.i will b waiting 4 pms and esp party.

mansibharti

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

thanks for giving some time guys.. M u find it cute next time we fight you are welcome to take my place..Tongue shveta dear you are right now even i can imagine then giving me the look.ConfusedLOL. rinkuuuu my baby monster is back !!!Party where were you hmmBig smile ... anushka sweety remember no time telling see what happened yesterday ... soul you are a med intern thats greatClap now i can consult few thing with you..Wink i have another story lined up after TTW  and you can be real help there but thats for later and if you dont or I for that matter disappear.. LOL

and to all the other member of ' INNOCENT SISTERS ' club ..hopefully you'll get the part to rejoice, soon..Big smile

Edited by mansibharti - 07 February 2011 at 4:43am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Black_beautydivan_kashmaanuanushkajainkavyaashonadesirerinku4usweetdesireMysticRiver

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we will get update todayDancing
pakka na u will update, today?

sweetdesire

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

i know how u feel mansi i hav a younger brother n 2 sisters we alwayz fight over the laptop n computer n they alwayz win =(
yayyy cant wait to read the part! =) x

mansibharti

Go to top