Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 (Page 101)

sonakap1 Senior Member
sonakap1
sonakap1

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

Hey Mansi,

The 3rd instalment was chota sa par bahut acha sa.

AR moments as always were classic, written very wellClapClapClap....But what stole the thunder was the sworn enemies----Armaan and Leo. Armaan threatening and gesturing to Leo and effectively scaring him off was too hilarious. Ridz was clueless as to what happened otherwise instead of planning for HM, Armaan would have been on his kness begging for forgiveness.

Eagerly waiting the next update.....

TC....

Sona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mansibharti

Hello_01 Goldie
Hello_01
Hello_01

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

3rd installment was good - but di please end this part - uh r liking giving me slow posion now ! i mean meri tou holidays bhi over hojaye agar app itnnna slow updates karo gee Tongue please di, try to update soon ! and let the coming installment be a sure shot last one...

in here the Leo part was outstanding with all the moments, i loved the when Armaan warned leo to break his neckLOL tht was hilarious - i find leo a bit villian in dere story now too!!LOLLOL

UPdate soon
Maha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashmansibharti

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
hey diiiiiiiiiTongue
3rd installment was mindblowing...............loved it sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhClapClapClap
AR passionate moment smoking  hotBlushingBlushing
leo n armaan was awesome n armaan threaten leoLOLLOL
diiii plzzzzzzz complete general part ASAP n waiting fo pm part eagerly.........

CONGRATULATION DI COMPLETE 100 PAGES WITHOUT ANY COMPLETE PART................SmileTongue
plzzzzzzzzzzz coplete general part soonSmile

Edited by shilpI007 - 31 January 2011 at 1:00am

mansibharti

cute-aly IF-Rockerz
cute-aly
cute-aly

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

waiting for next

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divan_kashqt4evermansibharti

aisha_ranbir8 Goldie
aisha_ranbir8
aisha_ranbir8

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
hey the part waz hot n passionate .............. quite a lot but stupid leo came to disturb .... hehehehe............ anywaz loved it............ love their conversation .................everythng........ las vegas honeymoon .......... will be fun .... anywaz pls continue soon ............. take care...love aish.............

mansibharti

mansibharti Goldie
mansibharti
mansibharti

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged

Shilpi007: thanks a lot dear

shivi17: hey shivi dont be angry plz u c that due to lack of time i reply to comment in bulk and coz of that it sometimes get delayed but if you check previous pages i am sure that i have replied to your comments.. and i really apprecite your taking out timne for reading whatever crap i put up and for that i cant thank you enough .. hope u r not mad at me any more

-simi: hey simi glad you like those parts , have you read the latest update.. 

nidha1983: hey nidha , thanks a lot dear i see now you remember what i like hmm they were yummy

nandini: hey nandini. seeing the current speed i think u would soon be congratulating me on the 9th thread LOL

cute-aly: hey dear thanks a lot for appreciating the story i hope i live up to your expectations

sweetdesire: hey geet i think yeh thread 1 hi update main khatam ho jayega and i really swear i am not opening another thread till i am ready with the next update

salinashah: thanks a lot salina

-poornima- thanks dear and yeah it seems this is going to end up with only one update.. 

sisgeo: hey sis hope you read the latest update ,sorry couldnt mail you

Hello_01: hey dear, thanks a lot hope our exams are going fine or are they already over ?? 

laizu: hey u were wondering on 50 pages without an update now you can get shocked with 100 pages without a complete update or probably with only 1 update

ritu1001: hey ritu, i have added you to my buddy list.. tanks you so much for going through all the trouble of making an id just for my sake , you are such a sweetheart , the rules for the on request part will be declared after i am ready with it abhi to i am struggling with the general part only

sweety7395: hey sweety thanks a lot dear

Suvarna..: hey suv where are you ? missing you yaar

MaNaLoVeKaSh: hey mana thanks dear and same to you though its too belated now

krazzy4armaan: hey dear i have already sent you a request hope you got that 

neha2607: dont worry neha , their and as well as your wait is soon going to end

cute_girl17: hey dear thanks a lot

KaranJennifer99: hey dear i know it's 8th thread and soon it will turn to 9th.. have you seen the speed at which the pages are disappearing !!

saniashzadi: sania you were right see we have now crossed 100 ,mark !! without a single complete update !!

zarqaahmad: hey dera, welcome to the wild. thanks a lot. glad you like the story so far, the chapter soulmates is still going on so you have to wait a little till it finally gets over

imshveta: hey shveta glad you liked the beginning i was kind of stuck how to start , hope you liked the rest two installments as well

shilpi007L hey shilpi i hope you liked the rest of the part as well . wait a bit there is more to come

disha4life: hey disha trying my best dear

angelina_angel: hey angelina, i dont think i am going to miss anyone out this time but the thing is the part will not be pmed to everyone in my buddy list it will be specially on request one .. you'll know about it once i get it done with

taniyaarmaan: taniya dear the part will be PMed to only those who fulfill the requirements dont worry its still in progress and we havent reached there till now

Aditi=palan: hey aditi , happy to see that you liked the part so far.. more to come keep reading 

angelina_angel: hope everything is going fine bow, i agree Zappy is a wonderful writer , tanks for sparing me from your morcha.. i will try to update asap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ritu1001divan_kashMissDiorshonadesirecant.be.assed.sweetdesire

fatzfathi Senior Member
fatzfathi
fatzfathi

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
hey mansi d 3 instalments til now wer too good Clapbut i loved d 1st instalment d most eventhough it was short..! Embarrassed 
i was findin leo as a cute n sweet pet..but if he does spoil AR moments again, as he had done now.., it wil b all my pleasure to giv my both helpin hands to armaan to throw him out of tis thread..!!TongueLOLLOLLOL
n wat should i say about d pace of d pages coverin in tis thread..!!LOL well my inner eyes r seein a new thread for d replies of 'd most wanted ud' comin after d next general one..!!!SillyROFL
good going mansi...ClapClapClap
lov ya..tc..Hug

mansibharti

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Awesome installment dear Mansi.
I loved it.
Now when all the hurdles in AR's romantic life were away.this idiot dog came up.
Why did he interrupt at such an intense moment.I wished that Armaan would not have held himself and his desires back in sum control.
Plz complete the part soon and have some mercy on us.PLZ UNITE AR SOON.
U r an awesome writer.I love ur style of writing a lot and infact I admire it.
love Asma

mansibharti

Go to top