Taming the wild 8 SURPRISE pg-307 - Page 189

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mansibharti

guys after depressing you for long enough i have good news for you guys.. and this time it is final.. but plz do not start PM'ing me for the part yet i need to clear up my inbox answer pending mails .. so give me a day and then it will be all yours.😃😃😃
hey mansi...finally u r bck...!🤗   hey pakka naa..😔 tis is d final time naa..😉😛😆 plzzz do send me d pm part...! but hey i hav a doubt..do i hav to send u a pm to req 4 d part or is tis post enough???😕
Mansi 🤗

I'll be waiting for your PM 🤓

yayyyyyyyyy!...pleaseeeeee  pm  me  the  part...
dying  to  read  it...
pleaseeeeeeeee  pm  it  to  me...😊
yay waiting for the pm!

i meet the criteria so i reallyyy want it toooo pleaseeeeeeeeeee
It's an amazing ff. You are a fantastic writer. I am 25+ and I have 75 posts. So I am eligible for the part. Can you please pm me part.

guys after depressing you for long enough i have good news for you guys.. and this time it is final.. but plz do not start PM'ing me for the part yet i need to clear up my inbox answer pending mails .. so give me a day and then it will be all yours.😃😃😃
yayyyy yur back..again.. :P
cant wait for the part!
dont forget to pm me =D
update soon x

u still need another day .....🤢.......

hi mansi,
Yippeeee! Finally we r getting the pm
Waiting 4 it
Don't 4get me
Hey Im 20+ and i fulfill the requirement for the number of posts Please PM me the part
Thanks