Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anokhee thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mansibharti

hey guys, seeing you after a loong time..i know i disappeared but i didnt knew that my break would streach for so long .. i was busy first and then came typhoid..🤢 sorry couldnt leave a message before, wasnt in a position to.. though i will keep dropping in now for short while.. also your update is long due.. i havent edited the part yet and its ending is still left but hopefully it will be done soon so i thought i will finally tell you the rules for the part.. they are not many. here it goes

1. You have to be 18+ for the part. NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. The new comers MUST have at least 75 posts to their account. NO EXCEPTIONS. the posts can be done anywhere not necessarily on this FF.

3. No E-mail is required and plz try to be honest with your details..

4. Addition to the buddy list does not entitle you for the PM part. it will be posted to only those who request for it and fulfill the eligibility criteria..

thanks you all for your patience and love.. i will be back soon and let you know when you can start with the requests.

PLZ DO NOT PM FOR THE PART RIGHT NOW. I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN IT IS READY.. AND THAT WILL BE HOPEFULLY SOON. 😊

A
nokhee dear, the computer was right in showing the log in time it was coz of the auto log in function for some sites in my computer. using net automatically logs you in and then you have to log out.. plz dont think that i was avoiding you guys. i was just sick. and trust me missed you and others terribly. 😊

Hey....
Glad to know that you're back...
But I'm really sorry if you've taken any offence about that comment...
I didnt mean to accuse you og ignoring...
Its just that everyone's been watitng for an update since so long...
I'm sorry if that hurt you....
I think it was the wrong selection of words I think...
Anyway, I think I fullfill all your criterias... So waiting for an updat!!!Smile
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

OMG..mannnuuuuuuuuu is  BACKKK..I just can't explain my happiness...*HUGSSSSSSSS*
oopss..u were suffereing from typhoid ...HAWWW>.that sad..hope u r feeling better now ..take rest ..weakness ho gayi hogi...luv uuu😳

seriouslyyy..waiting for u from last 15 days ..was sooo difficult ..LOLL,,but now ..m feeling so EXCITEDD...for next part..won't have to wait long for it...such relief ROFL

okayyy so u have given eligibility criteria......with age 24 posts 37000...m HONEST ..TTW ki  kasam ......hope m in🤔😆.. dieing to read itttttt😆

hey M missed you too hun terribly.. i am working on the ending you know how things are  so work is kind of slow but i dont think it will take too long lets keep our fingers crossed... and i know you you dont even have to tell me the details 😃
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

waiting for next part with new thread

i am in for pm

in advance for your new thread

namita18 thumbnail
hey...........how r u di...
typhoid must be difficultfor u na???

i dont think i have to apply again eligibility criterion....

butw pls koi thread  ko bachaooooooooooo , i know u will be surprised to see this...

but seriously  near 200 pges without a complete update...

ur  ff is best... aise records to aajtak kisi ff ne nai tode
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hi
i'm in for ur eligibility criteria so plz pm me the part
maanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyya.................

how r u now..........

hopefully better..............

and i guess u know me lil so my details are not necessary...............

and surely we can wait for the update...........

take care

hey i am eligible! totally and completely eligible! 

YESSS SCORE FOR BEING 20! hehehehe

ahh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee pm me the pm part!!
diyaa1pk thumbnail
welcom bak ...nd get wel soon......
sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WELCOME BACK DI..........seriously yaar aapne to hue daara hi dya diya tha........Bt thank god that u r fine now.........nd yess we are here only waiting for the PM part😛........and that too very desperately😳..........PLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try to complete the part soon........and yes I am elegible fr that PM part😊..........waitng di.....................take care........

Lots of Love
GEET
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Mansi

gud to see you back...hope u good now...

Waiting for the PM part.....😳 ðŸ˜†

PS: I am ELIGIBLE for the part.....😆