Posted: 13 years ago
Happy wala valentine's day 😳😳😳
HAAAPY VALENTINES DAY DIII
lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
YOU

Edited by rinku4u - 13 years ago
wen is the most awaited part coming............ plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
update fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m above 18 do qualify the criteria so do send me as well!!!!

heyya

dii when is our the most awating partt coming huhh????πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

vaise this thread is near 150 so 'hardwork'would be on the next thread i guess yaa phir iss thread mein bhi 237 pages jana hai??!!!lolπŸ˜†

continuee soon

sakshi⭐️

Originally posted by arshbest

heyya

dii when is our the most awating partt coming huhh????πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

vaise this thread is near 150 so 'hardwork'would be on the next thread i guess yaa phir iss thread mein bhi 237 pages jana hai??!!!lolπŸ˜†

continuee soon

sakshi⭐️

yaar this was the very thing i was dreading.. nearly 150 pages and not even 1 complete update !!!😲 waise i am working on the next part and planning to update soonπŸ˜ƒ u know every time i sit to write about this part i start getting the ideas for the next  huuh what to doπŸ˜• now... but u guys dont worry i am trying my best... and this time i am seriously not opening a new thread until i have complete next part , and thats final πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
hey di..waiting for ur update...plz update soon..and plz dont forget to pm me😊
[QUOTE]
yaar this was the very thing i was dreading.. nearly 150 pages and not even 1 complete update !!!😲 waise i am working on the next part and planning to update soonπŸ˜ƒ u know every time i sit to write about this part i start getting the ideas for the next  huuh what to doπŸ˜• now... but u guys dont worry i am trying my best... and this time i am seriously not opening a new thread until i have complete next part , and thats final πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]

hey mansi,

First of all Happy Valentines Day..πŸ˜›
Plz update soon..😊
Eagerly waiting 4 nxt part..πŸ˜›
Edited by divi1oct - 13 years ago

Hey I loved the final installment. It was hillarious n cute too. 

Do pm me the next part.

Its a great part and finally i m able to read a complete part I take out time to my busy schdule only for ur update. they r really supereb