Frequent Posters

Azz101 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
its ok but dont forget to pm me.
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansibharti

guys i know you all must be considering ways to kill me but i have just one word for it.." ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHERS "😑 okay they are 3 but you got the idea.. he did'nt let me touch the computer yesterday.. what could i do and then we had a fight and mom locked us both in our rooms.. huuh.. kavya was so right i shouldn't have told you guys the time.. it's cursed !!πŸ˜• 

but yes you are going to get the update today..πŸ˜ƒ there goes the time again..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. but the thing is as this is the last general installment so i'll send PM's to all. so wait for that..😊 

No, it will not that special PMπŸ˜›, its for the underage and regular readers. the special part will be given after i finish with it , with the rules..πŸ˜‰ 

sorry and love you all πŸ˜ƒ

aweeeeeeeeee...............thats fine
so now we r going to get it by today itself  pakka na  di
will be waiting 4 it 😊
soul10 thumbnail
well yar prezntatin was good😊.bt uuuuu thik ho jao tm yar and ye chote bhai log in ko control karo yar  i m telling u yar they r just irritating.ye kya yar ab v will have to wait thora or chalo koi ni yar tmary liye kuch b tm itna heavenly likhti ho k bus.bt is se zyada ki umeed mat karna.ab agar update ni aya to😑.i m a med intern.and add me to ur pm list yar or ha mujy plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz special part pm karna along with an part.i will b waiting 4 pms and esp party.
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

thanks for giving some time guys.. M u find it cute next time we fight you are welcome to take my place..πŸ˜› shveta dear you are right now even i can imagine then giving me the look.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. rinkuuuu my baby monster is back !!!πŸ₯³ where were you hmmπŸ˜ƒ ... anushka sweety remember no time telling see what happened yesterday ... soul you are a med intern thats greatπŸ‘ now i can consult few thing with you..πŸ˜‰ i have another story lined up after TTW  and you can be real help there but thats for later and if you dont or I for that matter disappear.. πŸ˜†

and to all the other member of ' INNOCENT SISTERS ' club ..hopefully you'll get the part to rejoice, soon..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by mansibharti - 13 years ago
shonadesire thumbnail
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee we will get update today
pakka na u will update, today?
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

guys i know you all must be considering ways to kill me but i have just one word for it.." ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHERS "😑 okay they are 3 but you got the idea.. he did'nt let me touch the computer yesterday.. what could i do and then we had a fight and mom locked us both in our rooms.. huuh.. kavya was so right i shouldn't have told you guys the time.. it's cursed !!πŸ˜• 

but yes you are going to get the update today..πŸ˜ƒ there goes the time again..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. but the thing is as this is the last general installment so i'll send PM's to all. so wait for that..😊 

No, it will not that special PMπŸ˜›, its for the underage and regular readers. the special part will be given after i finish with it , with the rules..πŸ˜‰ 

i know how u feel mansi i hav a younger brother n 2 sisters we alwayz fight over the laptop n computer n they alwayz win =(
yayyy cant wait to read the part! =) x
shivi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pm me as well the normal and special ones :) i am over 18 :D

hehe lol di so cute... happns hehe & yeah no time announcements frm yu is better...
idk hw many times hv i logged in 2day thro' mah phone 2 check on ur update... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rinku4u thumbnail

πŸ˜•πŸ˜†. rinkuuuu my baby monster is back !!!πŸ₯³ where were you hmmπŸ˜ƒ ... 

and to all the other member of ' INNOCENT SISTERS ' club ..hopefully you'll get the part to rejoice, soon..πŸ˜ƒ

dii mere exam the

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

jaldi jaldi update karo di.........waiting very badly...............😳