Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatzfathi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey mansi d 3 instalments til now wer too good πŸ‘but i loved d 1st instalment d most eventhough it was short..! 😳 
i was findin leo as a cute n sweet pet..but if he does spoil AR moments again, as he had done now.., it wil b all my pleasure to giv my both helpin hands to armaan to throw him out of tis thread..!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n wat should i say about d pace of d pages coverin in tis thread..!!πŸ˜† well my inner eyes r seein a new thread for d replies of 'd most wanted ud' comin after d next general one..!!!πŸ€ͺ🀣
good going mansi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lov ya..tc..πŸ€—
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Awesome installment dear Mansi.
I loved it.
Now when all the hurdles in AR's romantic life were away.this idiot dog came up.
Why did he interrupt at such an intense moment.I wished that Armaan would not have held himself and his desires back in sum control.
Plz complete the part soon and have some mercy on us.PLZ UNITE AR SOON.
U r an awesome writer.I love ur style of writing a lot and infact I admire it.
love Asma
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heya 3rd installment's awesome!!!!

love it n AR r sooooooooo romantic😳😳

n leo..omg how Armaan scares it ..lol!!!

great update, cont soon...😊
love_arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey mansi di,

3rd installment was very wonderful. it was very nice ROMANTIC.

continue sooooooon.

tc

love_arri
love_arri thumbnail

hey mansi di,

3rd installment was nice. great start to their romance.continue soooooooon.

tc
love_arri

MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, sorry again for late comment, this week is last for my tests, so if do good on them then i can sit for the exams, wich are next week, and it's so much stressπŸ˜”
coming to the 3rd inst. Di it was small part, but  as usual amazing partπŸ˜ƒ

I really like Ar and Ridz conversations, they talk so freely with each other.I totally loved what RIdz said to Ar when he told her about his feelings
" I am never ever going to go away from you Armaan. You are my life, how will I live without you, I know I should have said this long before but if got delayed then its solely my fault, you should never ever blame yourself for it. And how dare you compare yourself to that jerk ! He is not even worth a thought. I dont want his name to come up ever again. He means nothing to me. okay " πŸ˜ƒ
I loved their hot an passionate moment ☺️.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I think Muski and Leo has a pact to disturb them when they want to be with each other. First Muski wasn't letting her go, an d now leoπŸ˜†
I can't belive Ar is so jealous of Leo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Armaan had had enough, how dare he grin at me ! He threw a punch at Leo in the air giving a deadly glare which he noticed very well and this was not all, Armaan ran a finger across the neck indicating cutting off his head. It was all that was required. Without wasting another second Leo ran away from there whimpering like he'd seen a ghost, leaving a very surprised Ridhhima behind.🀣🀣 I still can't belive Ar did that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
They are going to Las vegas for their honeymoonπŸ˜ƒ looking forward to read abot it.
The part so far is superb😊

nycla thumbnail
thank you for the update! can't wait for the vegas part:)
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
the update was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it was passionate and romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
loves the 3rd installment.....................
cont soon..........waiting for vegas now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Afrin

ritu1001 thumbnail
omg...that part was amaaaazing...loved how leo keeps coming in the middle lol. can't wait for the pm part :)
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why Leo had to come just at that moment?