Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb instalment di
Bestest was leo loved it
SoniTrueLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
smoking hot installment di.......
now waiting for the nxt installment plss give fst di.........

sakshilovesAR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

heyy

dii the 3rd one was wow and romantic😳 and the leo thing was lol😆

congo on 100 pages!!!

thx for the pm

continuee soon

sakshi⭐️

Wowwww…what a installment di…👏 ⭐️
just loved it…..😛
AR passionate Romance is just toooooooo hot,sizzling...😳😉
nd the Leo part is also very good……😆
d way armaan threaten leo was so hilarious.....😆
waiting for more and more….
di plzzzzz plzzzzzzzzz complete the general part soon
want to read the PM part now……
nd CONGATULATIONS for 100 pages......
plz put another installment ASAP….😊
take care…

Lots Of Love
jannat

sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Mansi,

The 3rd instalment was chota sa par bahut acha sa.

AR moments as always were classic, written very well👏👏👏....But what stole the thunder was the sworn enemies----Armaan and Leo. Armaan threatening and gesturing to Leo and effectively scaring him off was too hilarious. Ridz was clueless as to what happened otherwise instead of planning for HM, Armaan would have been on his kness begging for forgiveness.

Eagerly waiting the next update.....

TC....

Sona

Hello_01 thumbnail

3rd installment was good - but di please end this part - uh r liking giving me slow posion now ! i mean meri tou holidays bhi over hojaye agar app itnnna slow updates karo gee 😛 please di, try to update soon ! and let the coming installment be a sure shot last one...

in here the Leo part was outstanding with all the moments, i loved the when Armaan warned leo to break his neck😆 tht was hilarious - i find leo a bit villian in dere story now too!!😆😆

UPdate soon
Maha
shonadesire thumbnail
hey diiiiiiiii😛
3rd installment was mindblowing...............loved it sooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh👏👏👏
AR passionate moment smoking  hot☺️☺️
leo n armaan was awesome n armaan threaten leo😆😆
diiii plzzzzzzz complete general part ASAP n waiting fo pm part eagerly.........

CONGRATULATION DI COMPLETE 100 PAGES WITHOUT ANY COMPLETE PART................😊😛
plzzzzzzzzzzz coplete general part soon😊
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

waiting for next

aisha_ranbir8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey the part waz hot n passionate .............. quite a lot but stupid leo came to disturb .... hehehehe............ anywaz loved it............ love their conversation .................everythng........ las vegas honeymoon .......... will be fun .... anywaz pls continue soon ............. take care...love aish.............
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Shilpi007: thanks a lot dear

shivi17: hey shivi dont be angry plz u c that due to lack of time i reply to comment in bulk and coz of that it sometimes get delayed but if you check previous pages i am sure that i have replied to your comments.. and i really apprecite your taking out timne for reading whatever crap i put up and for that i cant thank you enough .. hope u r not mad at me any more

-simi: hey simi glad you like those parts , have you read the latest update.. 

nidha1983: hey nidha , thanks a lot dear i see now you remember what i like hmm they were yummy

nandini: hey nandini. seeing the current speed i think u would soon be congratulating me on the 9th thread 😆

cute-aly: hey dear thanks a lot for appreciating the story i hope i live up to your expectations

sweetdesire: hey geet i think yeh thread 1 hi update main khatam ho jayega and i really swear i am not opening another thread till i am ready with the next update

salinashah: thanks a lot salina

-poornima- thanks dear and yeah it seems this is going to end up with only one update.. 

sisgeo: hey sis hope you read the latest update ,sorry couldnt mail you

Hello_01: hey dear, thanks a lot hope our exams are going fine or are they already over ?? 

laizu: hey u were wondering on 50 pages without an update now you can get shocked with 100 pages without a complete update or probably with only 1 update

ritu1001: hey ritu, i have added you to my buddy list.. tanks you so much for going through all the trouble of making an id just for my sake , you are such a sweetheart , the rules for the on request part will be declared after i am ready with it abhi to i am struggling with the general part only

sweety7395: hey sweety thanks a lot dear

Suvarna..: hey suv where are you ? missing you yaar

MaNaLoVeKaSh: hey mana thanks dear and same to you though its too belated now

krazzy4armaan: hey dear i have already sent you a request hope you got that 

neha2607: dont worry neha , their and as well as your wait is soon going to end

cute_girl17: hey dear thanks a lot

KaranJennifer99: hey dear i know it's 8th thread and soon it will turn to 9th.. have you seen the speed at which the pages are disappearing !!

saniashzadi: sania you were right see we have now crossed 100 ,mark !! without a single complete update !!

zarqaahmad: hey dera, welcome to the wild. thanks a lot. glad you like the story so far, the chapter soulmates is still going on so you have to wait a little till it finally gets over

imshveta: hey shveta glad you liked the beginning i was kind of stuck how to start , hope you liked the rest two installments as well

shilpi007L hey shilpi i hope you liked the rest of the part as well . wait a bit there is more to come

disha4life: hey disha trying my best dear

angelina_angel: hey angelina, i dont think i am going to miss anyone out this time but the thing is the part will not be pmed to everyone in my buddy list it will be specially on request one .. you'll know about it once i get it done with

taniyaarmaan: taniya dear the part will be PMed to only those who fulfill the requirements dont worry its still in progress and we havent reached there till now

Aditi=palan: hey aditi , happy to see that you liked the part so far.. more to come keep reading 

angelina_angel: hope everything is going fine bow, i agree Zappy is a wonderful writer , tanks for sparing me from your morcha.. i will try to update asap