hey nyc update plzzz cont.
divan_arshi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
update ni aayaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

banging bangles on thermacol wall๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
saniashzadi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

mansi..2day v r getting installment or not???

please yaar leave a msg ....

update 2day please

Sriha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey......
comeon.....dont keep us waiting up 4 sooooooooo many days.......
pls update soon......
dieing to read ur ff........

MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey congrats for 3rd thread๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. From 2nd thread you gave every part a name and
I loved it๐Ÿ˜Š. The names really suits the parts๐Ÿ˜Š i have read 10 amazing parts, i will post 5 parts first and then 5 parts in other post, cause i was almost done with posting my post on those 10 parts but somehow it got delated๐Ÿคข so here goes the parts

Part 48:
Awww Ar and Ridz are missing each other. Ridz even woke up 8 in the morning, to wake up Ar, when she was at her parents house๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
Ar is so sweet he actually called her mother and told her how to make coffe for her but she still perfers Ar wali coffe๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜.
I jsut hope Vivek is married with someone else, and Ridz doesn't go back to him๐Ÿคข.
Nice to see Abhi and Nikki take care of each other๐Ÿ˜Š. I hope Ar and Nikki ka patch up ho jaye.
Very nice part ๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 49:
I liked the coversation between Ar and Nikki, It was quit emotional. Iam so happe ke in ka finally patch up ho gaya, thanks to Ridz๐Ÿ˜ƒ.
I really like Ridz character, but the only problem is, she thinks she loves Vivek.๐Ÿคข
When Abhi came their I thought he was going to be angry with Nikki, but he was so sweet.
Ar is so sweeeeeet he was actually hungry for that kasam he gave her,
 my fav. scene from this part
" Tum aise kyun ho Armaan ?? " He looked up at her mouth still full with spoonful of rice confused he looked down at himself checking himself whether
something was wrong.. Then raised his eyebrows asking " kaise??? " She chuckled seeing his innocent confusion... she took a tissue paper and wiped the gravy
which was sticking near his mouth...
" Aise... Ek stupid si kasam ki wajah se saare din bhuke rahe..??"
" Ohh.." he smiled but then became serious " Tumhare liye wo chhoti baat hogi... mere liye nahi thi " he looked into her eyes but then quickly became himself
again " Aur main to pehle se aisa hi tha tumne mujhe kabhi gaur se dekha nahi kya..? " He said lightheartedly and resumed his eating๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Mind blowing part๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 50:
I was surprised, Ridz kept the fast. I thought she was going to think that the fast is for Vivek and not Ar, but she kept the fast for Ar.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ar arranged dinner for both of them, mainly for Ridz, cause she was looking so pale๐Ÿ˜›
Ar even put kala tikka on Ridz's neck awww  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ar told Nikki, he saw Abhi with another girl, and he had thougt of a divorce lawyer too๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I hope nothing serious happens to Ar
Awsome part๐Ÿ˜Š

part 51:
Ridz was so scared for Ar๐Ÿ˜Š. Offcourse Ar won't let any doctor check him. I loved the way Ridz convinced him to let the doctor check his head.
My fav. scene from hospital part is:
" shh ,bas ho gaya Armaan, thodi dust thi wo clean kari hai... Don't crease the forehead.. Relax, forehead ko dheela chhodo " she tried to soothe him but he
started turning his face away " Armaan please face this side " she was standing on his right as the cut was the left ,when he didn't turn his face she placed
her hand on his face from under the sheet and gently turned it to her direction. He forgot everything for a moment, she didn't remove her hand from his face
and cupped it softly ,the other hand was on his head caressing his hair. She was probably too worried to notice what she's doing. Armaan's face was just
centimeteres away from her. They were so close that he could smell her sweet fragrance ,he held her hand tightly which cupped his face ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ridz took really good care of Ar at home too, my fav scene from there:
" Achha ! Wow ! now look Mr. Armaan Mallik, yahaan doctor main hun aur upar se I'm your wife !, to mujhe double hak hai. Ab chup chap muh kholte ho ya
nahi..." she threatened him
Armaan was happily surprised to hear those words, he looked at her frowning face " haan tumhe hak hai Ridhhima, pura hak hai " he thought as she brought the spoon near his mouth.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Why is Ar so sweet๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Ar saw Ridz in the shower๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ and he couldn't take his eyes of her, good thing Ridz didn't catch him staring at her, nahi to world war 3 shuro ho jati๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I loved the scene๐Ÿ˜Š
They are going to meet Vivek, Iam so looking forward to read about Vivek mystery, but Iam a little scared too for both Ar and Ridz๐Ÿ˜•. ๐Ÿ˜•
Awsome, superb, great part๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

part 52:
i feel so bad for Ar he is in pain, and he is sacred for loosing Ridz. Poor Ar even dreamt of Ridz going to away from him to Vivek๐Ÿคข
He gave a weak smile " nahi Ridhhima, tumhari life main ya to main reh sakta hun ya Vivek " Riddhima stood rooted hearing him, for a moment they kept looking
into each others eyes... Awww i feel so bad for Ar๐Ÿ˜”
She said she's thirsty... he grabs a water bottle and then something clicks in his mind , he grabs two big cold drink bottles too.. he gives her one challenging her to finish it in 3 minutes... she takes up the challenge and both start... to his surprise she beat him... he stopped at every restroom on their way.. thanks to hot dogs and cold drink challenge !!!. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
The way she hugged the earth, when they got of the ride ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the whole scene
was so funny..
He even became a part of clown party, poor him trying to juggle, but the balls falls on him ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
You wrote the whole scnen with the song(very nice song, it was just perfect for them) in between so well.๐Ÿ˜Š
Awww Ar came in to Ridz room to sleep on the sofa, but surprisingly she told him to sleep on the same bed, that was soo sweet of Ridz.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My fav scene from the bedroom is:
She smiled to herself and went back to her book... Just then Armaan changed side... he was stirring kind of uneasily .. As if looking for something about
him... Still sleeping though... she didn't knew when it happened, coming near her he placed a hand on her waist and ... Holding her tightly snuggled up to
her.... she gasped, but before she could even react he was quiet and peaceful again holding her tightly...
Surprised, he called out " Armaan.. Arm.." She looked at his face, he frowned and suddenly she could not speak any further ... Something made her stop..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š.
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Ar told the police the she was drunk cause her boyfriend dumpde her, and when he told the officer that he is Ridz husband, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ poor officer ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Awwww Ridz wanted a kiss from Ar๐Ÿ˜ณ, and Ar told her that she wil regret about it later, but they kissed, " See Armaan, I don't regret it " she whispered so sweet๐Ÿ˜Š, but the sadest thing is that she was drunk. ๐Ÿ˜”
Their dance was awsome ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hmmm so Vivek will come in the next part,I just hope he has done something really bad, so Ridz can just leave him ๐Ÿคข
Iam speechless I can't describe with words what this part was. I have to say again you write so well. This part had everything in it, It was sad, It was
funny, their feelings, their pain, and much more.... iam in love with this story... I read this part so may times. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Iam done with the 3rd thread too  and now the 4th thread. And congrats for the 4th thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿฅณ

Part 53:
Finally Ridz met Vivek. I knew Vivek would be be married๐Ÿ˜ก. OMG Vivek came close to Ridz just cause of money๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
Atuls little joke, did a great damage๐Ÿ˜”
Vivek is so cheap he married cath. just cause of money๐Ÿคข. Vivek is really good for nothing, i just can't belive him.๐Ÿ˜ก
He wanted Ridz to take out of the resturant, cause he was afraid the cath will come their, Iam glad Ridz didn't go some where else with him.
Not enough with being married he even has a child๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ.                                                                       ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ he was married before their sagai๐Ÿ˜ฒ
How dare he talk nonsense about Ar๐Ÿ˜ก. Iam glad Ridz know he married cath just cause of her money.
" I wish I could meet him now. Lucky guy to get such a pretty wife "
" No, I think I'm the lucky one to get him " she looked at Catherine, knowing perfectly well that Vivek was now eying her. Well said Ridz๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ he wnats to get divorce from cath, and then marry Ridz, and keep the baby. Vivek is so disgusting.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก
Good thing she slaped him, he desrves it๐Ÿ˜ก
Omg poor Ridz is so๐Ÿฅบ i just hope she dosn't misunderstand Ar
A part with shocks, but great part๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 54:
Ar has done so much for Ridz, and he is still doing so much for her. He desrves so much. Why can't Ridz see how much Ar loves her.๐Ÿ˜”
Right now I can't blame Ridz, she is going through a hell now.๐Ÿ˜”
I was so sacred when she blamed Ar too, but i was relieved when she talked to him again.
Ar didn't forgot her birthday, even she forgot it. Ar is sweet he is by her side, and giving her his support, and trying to cheer her, ๐Ÿ˜
Iam glad she promised Ar that she wont shed a tear for that cheap Vivek๐Ÿคข. It will take her time to be back to normal, and iam sure Ar will support her.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lovely part๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 55:
Poor Ar is afraid she will not come back, and he didn't wanted her to leave but Ridz needs some time to herself.
Omg she misunderstood Ar, and thinks that he too wants to get separated๐Ÿ˜•.
Ridz It's time you realize that you actually love him. Think about every thing he has done for you, he being your husband supported, and cheered you up when you got to know that Vivek was a jerk. 
In this part i just loved Sapna๐Ÿ˜Š, thank god she talked to Ridz about Ar.
OMG he was going to confess his love but, itne ghalt waqt par udhar pohanch gaya๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”. I feel so bad for him๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. he is ๐Ÿฅบ I feel like crying when i read about his feelings๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ. This was a really sad part.... Now I think it's Ridz turn to realize that she loves Ar, and he loves her, and to get evrything on the place.
I can't see Ar suffer more๐Ÿ˜ญ
Sad, but great part๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 56:
Finally Ridz realized that she is in love with Ar๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ‘
. I loved the scene where she is reading his diary.๐Ÿ˜Š
"... Shayad kabhi to kahunga ki Ridhhima, When I first met you....I never imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you.. I never thought that I
would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get buttterflies in my stomach when somone mentions your name... when I first met you I never
thought that I'd love you as I do now ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ 
" I thought my heart was as strong as iron before I met her and then... I found my magnet... All the strength was unable to keep me from the pull I felt..." ๐Ÿ˜
and offcourse i loved the most wanted dialogue: There was no doubt now.Everything cleared.. She didn't like Armaan.... She loved him...
" Yes, Armaan I love you... Only you ๐Ÿฅณ
I feel so bad when i read Ar's feelings๐Ÿ˜”, he is so ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’”He isn't eating dinner aur upar se he is geting wet in the rain. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Now he has so high fever๐Ÿ˜ฒ Ridz will take good care of him, hope Ar gets well soon, even Ridz is with him now๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awsome part๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Part 57:
Iam so happy, Ridz is taking good care of Ar. Awwww Ar couldn't belive Ridz was there for real
" Ridhhima tum ? Tum.. Tum.. You're real ?! " the touch couldn't be a dream , he felt it๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Š
I loved the way Muski scolded him, and twhen Rahul scolded AR, muski blamed Rahul for everything ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Awww Ridz won't let Ar eat ice cream, It's just good for you Ar. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ridz pjs ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
" Achha ek aur theek hai, last one. Paagal khane main saare paagal dance kar rahe the, do chup chap baithe the. Doctor ne socha ki wo theek ho gaye hain usne
unse puchha ' aap dono dance kyun nahi kar rahe ? ' to unhone kaha ' ki hum dono to dulha dulhan hai naa '
And both burst out lauhing. He cried out " bas bas Ridhhima I can't laugh any more.. it hurts..." clutching his stomach ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ
They had lunch together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Sapna is just great๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Superb part๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Iam finished with the 4th thread tooNow i have just 10 parts left yyyiipppiiii๐Ÿ˜Š. You are a great writer,๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
I will read more an comment till then take care
Edited by -simi - 13 years ago
nandinii thumbnail
hey mansi!!
i can't help but read the part again nd againnd then again for like the hundredth time........plz cont soooooon...don't worry about the length nd update quickly......... : ) 
archielicious thumbnail
Note:-

Hey guys!!!!!!!

Mansi di said that theres no net service nd so she will post the installment tomorrow in the morning if she can manage warna in the evening. Nd also dat there was some error problem yesterday..other we would hav got the update yesteday itself..

with luv!!!!!!!!!