Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh woh wala part kaha hai mansiiii😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
mansibharti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sjain

LOL..okay darling..that is next part will b pm part .. thats cooll...m waiting update soon na
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

no M , this part itself will have two categories... general and on request,the next part will have their honeymoon πŸ˜‰
mansibharti thumbnail
Originally posted by: saniashzadi_10

finally u updated something yaar....its nice to read...nw please ans my question also...

is it whole part of fr pm category or some portion of same part????

no dear all the part is not of the PM category ..so a portion of it will be available for general reading and rest on request..πŸ˜ƒ.
dis is confusing di.... is d pm part out yet?? & i will get d part na??? & wen will pm part be out if nt yet??
resssssssssssssss finallyyyyyy m here...πŸ˜ƒ

alleeee itlaaa chhottaaa shaaa palttttπŸ˜›πŸ˜†... (arre itna chotta sa part)

Edited by kavyaa - 13 years ago
cute_girl17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey mansi di.....
finally u updatedπŸ˜ƒ..though a small one but loved it..loved the way how every1 welcomed ridhima..
ridhima feeling like a new bride😳  ummm just loved every bit of itπŸ˜ƒ
continue soon
Edited by cute_girl17 - 13 years ago
anjie22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So Mansi when do we start lining up for the on request part????πŸ˜†
mansibharti thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyaa

dis is confusing di.... is d pm part out yet?? & i will get d part na??? & wen will pm part be out if nt yet??

πŸ˜† i know it is , but you see a part of the part will be PM'ed not whole part . there is a portion which will be available for general reading like the small one i updated today till we reach the part where it is required to be mailed.. so that way both the general and on request readers will have something to read.. only the general part will not carry the details of few things.πŸ˜‰ now you got it ?
mansibharti thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjie22

So Mansi when do we start lining up for the on request part????πŸ˜†

not till i declare that general part is over ,which still have about thrice the length of what i have updated. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: mansibharti

πŸ˜† i know it is , but you see a part of the part will be PM'ed not whole part . there is a portion which will be available for general reading like the small one i updated today till we reach the part where it is required to be mailed.. so that way both the general and on request readers will have something to read.. only the general part will not carry the details of few things.πŸ˜‰ now you got it ?

okeeshhh i get it... i will get d pm part na?? m much above d required age of 18 plus m ur regular reader... wo toh xamzz ne mere comments ko kum kar rakha tha bt ab i'll comment bindass hopefully if work permitts...hehe
Edited by kavyaa - 13 years ago