Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetie_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: mansibharti

hey angel.. i know i missed you out there but dont remember why,πŸ˜• but this time the rules will be little strict..πŸ˜‰ though they are not many πŸ˜›i am working on the next part will try to update small part everyday.. if i cant manage it in one go ,that is.πŸ˜ƒ

awww n so did i miss u babes....i missed u guys alot but the hectic scedule which i have nowadays wid college seminars n all dont give me time to come online regularly or leave post....i did tell u tht na n wat can i say after tht i LOVE U N UR FF TH MOST IN THIS FORUM well zappy is also giving u a competition nowdays but still u guys rock!!!.....u know now ive stopped complaining or thinking about th athyachar u do wid us during th updates cz U ALWAYS DO ITA!!! anyways coming to th post plzzzzz tell me that u will post some parts atleast every day!! th last time u tried u vanished before th papa part n i srsly hope tht i am there in ur list of pm's huh varna u know me...how i can be behind ur back n not to forget i still have those lions with me to leave behing u hehehehheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mansi thank u updated even it was a small part
loved the all welcomed riddhima
leo excitement  &  welcoming  was supperb one of the best one πŸ˜†
good to see AR happy together
now there would only happiness in their life
again no villians will be there in their love story
i am eagerly waiting for ur pm for that update
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mansi ..even chottu sa part was sooo cool..

How Happy they are to be back home in their paradise..
Cont soon..

greedy souls are waitingπŸ˜†
simone_ksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really  happy  that  u  updated...was  eagerly  waithing  for  it... a  really  beautiful  update  reflecting  their  happiness...loved  the  way  leo  and  muskaan   welcomed  riddhima..luved  how  riddhima  held  armaan's  arm  and  rested  her  head  on his  shoulder  throughout  the  journey...
update soon and  i really  want  the  pm  part...
am  19,  and  i''ll  hopefully  fit  into  whatever  rules  or  questions  u  have...😊
Edited by simone_ksg - 13 years ago
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awww the part though short but was something atleast.... n it was so cute the dreams n desires wer so clearly visible on both ther face's... m eagerly waiting for the full update u see i don't really like reading such small small parts, bcoz it always increassess my excitment n i hate waiting in anticipation... pls try n update asap... or else i wont be able to read it since my xmz are starting frm 24th Jan...
zoya-ammy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx 4 updating ab itne chotu part se stomach nai bharega yaar better late but i want papa of uptd. Plz plz plz
sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

hi M , yes sweetheart, it is the on request part but this time as I said there will be something for both category of readers so the one which i have updated is for the general reading.. the second one will be with regulationsπŸ˜‰

LOL..okay darling..that is next part will b pm part .. thats cooll...m waiting update soon na
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Superb update though small😳

Write nez parts soon n pm meeeeeeeee toooπŸ˜›

sweetdesire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi M , yes sweetheart, it is the on request part but this time as I said there will be something for both category of readers so the one which i have updated is for the general reading.. the second one will be with regulationsπŸ˜‰

wowww di.....finally u updated the part.😊....but ye kya?....itna short.....πŸ˜•....but It was sooo cute.....loved the little moment of AR in car.......thank you for satisfying ur impatience readers lyk me......but I crave for more....diiiii waiting for ur PM 😳......do try to complete the part soon..............😊....love u sooo much....

nandinii thumbnail
HEY MANSI DI !!!
LOVED THE PART.❀️.....ALTHOUGH ITS NOT COMPLETE BUT AS IT IS SAID...SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING...😊 ....I THINK IT IS ONE OF THE BEST PARTS YOU HAVE WRITTEN IN THIS FF.... EVERYTHING SEEMS FINE NOW BETWEEN THEM AND THAT IS WHAT ARMAAN, RIDDHIMA AND ALL OF US HAVE LONGED FOR.....DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE PMs WE CHECK FOR AN UPDATE DAILY FOR THAT MATTER.SO NO WORRIES...😊 YOU ARE A STAR β­οΈ AND WE ALL LOVE YOU

WAITING FOR MORE
CONTINUE SOON 
TAKE CARE
LOVE
NANDINI