Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bueaty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yay..sunday..finaly we'll get the part...iam so excited to read it...cant wait fr sunday!! yipee!!😛
diyachill thumbnail

very much excited to read the soulmate part

Black_beauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hayye....finally update ke baare mein kuch to pata chala!!!
Please update whenever you get time and update ka size-don't worry about it,,,whatever be the length I'm sure we'll all love it!!!: D
<3
waiting eagerly for the update!!: )
Gloriosaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
.finally u r going to update.......... 
very excited for the update ... 😃😃😃😃😃😃
im waiting..
plz dii update soon...and pm me also.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
taniyaarman thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
itttttz sunday..hope we get update..

waiting
m-g19 thumbnail
hey maaaaaaaaansi 2day iz suuuuuuuuunday !!!!!!!!!!! vr iz our update la la la ?????????????????
MissDior thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, iam finally finished with the 1st thread🥳now i have 35 parts left😃
I know iam too late , but congrats with the 2nd thread🥳😆
So here goes the parts

Part 21:
loved the scene where AR talk about their childhood😊. I liked Martin's character.
" Very well madam thank you.. And i work here... These people bought me from the slave market of britain as butler cook
and as an audience for the pathetic jokes this particular mr. Armaan malik crack.." 😆😆😆😆
can't belive Martin said that
Iam wondering who Ar is gonna turn Ridz No into YES.
Amazing part 😊

Part 22:
WwoooowWw i loved everything about this part, from their pillow fight, teasing each other, and of course their dance. 😍😍
I really hope Ridz dosn't misunderstand Ar love.Ican't belive she imagned Vivek, while dancing with Ar😡
mind blowing part😊

Part 23:
awww poor Arman dosen't want to go to hospital.Loved Ar, Rahul, Muskaan Scene😊.
I felt bad for Ar when he was waiting a call from Ridz. Love BP😃
Great part😊

Part 24:
I feel so bad for Nikki, bechari ka heart break ho gaya🥺, i know that was supossed to happen, but i still feel very bad for her😔.
I hope Ar wont get angry at her for getting engaged to Abhi. I think Abhi somewhere in his heart likes Nikki.
Loved AR in this part. The kitchen part was amazing😃, how can you write so well. I read the kitchen part 3 times😳
I still can't stop thinking about the good for nothing Vivek🤢. I hope he gets married in canada😛
Fabulous part😊

Part 25:
I really liked the way Ar helped the lady😊, and his conversation with Ridz.
Atul and Anji are so cute
Really nice part😊

Part 26:
i knew Arman bechare ka dil toot jaye ga🥺💔, when he finds out that Ridz loves someone else.
I just want to give a tight punch to Vivek😡. Ridz can't you see how much Ar loves you
This part was really sad.😭. but nice twist😊
sheesha ho ya dil ho, akhir toot jata hai. I feel so bad for Arman😭🥺
Nice part 😊

Part 27:
I still feel so bad for Ar, he is so broken💔. Ar even saw Viveks pic (it  was some error, so i couldn't see the pic)
I hope Ar find some thing bad about Vivek.🤢
Nice part😊

28:
Iam dancing Ar is not going to cancel the wedding...... wondering whats going on in his mind
I liked the part between Ar and Padma😊, Ar is soooo sweet... iam so happy i have all the parts written so i don't have to wait to read whats going to happen😛...
Loved the part😊

29:
Ar is forcing Ridz to marry him, but Ridz is so stubborn... hmm Humara Ar bhi kuch kamm nahi..
He will make sure Ridz marry him.😃 I know he must have found something bad about that good for nothing Vivek😡.
I can't wait for their wedding😍
Superb part😊

Part 30:
They finally got engaged.😃 I love this Arman he is so focused on what he wants. I know Ar is a little mean, but he probably has his reasons for that. Ridz is not going to like this Ar, I hope some day Ridz will understand why he is doing this
Great Part😊

Part 31:
I feel so bad for Nikk😔i, Arman doesn't want to talk to Nikki anymore. Abhi wants revenge from Ar, and thats way he is going marry Nikki, but i still belive that Abhi likes Nikki. Poor Nikki first she lost her 1st love, and now her bestfirend dosen't want to talk to her💔.
Loved Ar part, and Ridz recation to honeymoon, was tooo good😃.
Really nice part😊

Part 32:
Finally they got married🥳. loved the Ar and shanky part and Ar when he saw Ridz in her wedding dress😍.
Ridz is still stubborn, but iam sure Ar will change that.
Now the real story will begin with Handsome Ar and ziddi Ridz.
Amazing, superb, lovely, fab. part 😊😊

Tomorrow is Monday, so i don't know for how may parts I hvae time to read, but i will definitely read and comment😊, till then take care 😊
nandinii thumbnail
Mansi di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update...................
shonadesire thumbnail
woooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww😍 today is SUNDAY we will get the part🥳🥳
diiiiiiiiiiiii updateeeee plssssshhhh😊

nycla thumbnail
really excited for the part!