Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_arri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey mansi di,

please update soon yaar. read ur note regarding pm's. i am soon going to be 20, so plz pm me whenever u update.

plzzzzzzzzzz update soon, its been long since u update last part.

now i m very longingly waiting for the part.u gave us soooooo many romantic,hot,sexy scenes in last part, now i  want to read next part as soon as possible'

so PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON.

love_arri

GalwayGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey  Mansi,

Well  im  a  newbie  over  here  but  a  silent  reader  frm  few  weeks.

First of all congo for new thread !!πŸ‘

The Armaan of ur ff  has surely  blown  me off my feet!!  The caring, selfless and hopeful  attitude of  his  is really appreciable  I must say.. nd of course the diary parts  are jus mind  blowinnn… gr8 work gal!!

And let me clarify one thing here. This post  is not a request for  d pm part..   I understand you are bound regarding this part and its entirely your choice if u wanna select ur readers as well, but I would be pleased if u post another part making up for the  story  of  dat part for the one who read this ff  not by pm's.  however reading the pm part would also be a pleasure..πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And d recent parts were too good I must say… made me blush here and der….

But missing d diary parts badly.. hope  u  come up with them  soon…

Continue soonnnnnn…

Praths πŸ˜Š

sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Manasijee,

8th thread ki bahut bahut mubarka. Aab bahut hua jaldi update keejiye....

Hugs,

Sona

sjain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
hey manzuuu

wasssuppp???

so wats the status...???

and next part will b PM part???..u said it will for everyone..m confused..πŸ˜•
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Please update dear.Cant wait to read the next part.
sonakap1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Mansi,

You are not being rude at all. You put sooooooooooooooo much effort in writing the least we can do is comment even if in a line or two to show our appreciation. Bring on the restrictions, after all you have every right to do so.

TC,

Sona

Originally posted by: mansibharti

hello guys, wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year..πŸ˜ƒ

now ,the note. well you see i am these days flooded with buddy requests , first of all thanks guys..πŸ˜ƒ but the thing is if you are requesting the addition thinking that it will give you the PM part then you're wrong guys .even all those who are in my buddy list r not going to get the part coz of certain restrictions, which will be declared after i am done with the part

and another thing i am going to edit my buddy list which has touched the mark of almost 250 and i dont even get that many like hits. especially after AN part the new additions didn't bothered to turn up again and it only adds to my load of sending PM's i hope you guys can understand.

so i am not asking you guys to specially comment ,but hitting a like tab is not that much work is it ? so make yourself more known here especiallynewbies. commenting only on this FF is not compulsorythere are some other good writers as well, but just an addition in buddy list and your age will not be the guarantee of your getting the On Request part

and about the part the work is still in progress coz of guests and new year thing couldnt get much time to write but will try my best to complete it as soon as possible.

thank you all once again plz dont take it as my being rude to you guys, just being clear with you all..😊

love
Mansi

anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey di gadi kaha tak aange badi lol πŸ˜† i mean to say when r we going to get an update
plzzzzzzzzz diiii update soon
plz do reply😊
jiku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey mansibharati

sorry for late. (still in party mood)

happy new year & congrats on u r new thread.

when u r going to update

pls .jaldi kari egrly w8ing for nxt.

anyways main tumse thodi naraz hun ! coz u haven't repy on my any comments.

i m sorry if i done any mistake while writing rply.

lo kan pakdke sorry bolti hun.but pls.......

jaldi update do.

bye

take  care
once again happy new year 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Neha_J thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey di,
i been following your ff since start and you are doing a fab. job
Your writing creates such an atmosphere that it feel as if i am seeing a movie without any flaw.
KEEP GOING.

you are not at all being rude, we can understand you are putting so much effort in writing doing your part and we can atleast do our share of work by commenting atleast.

take care

luv,
neha
Edited by neha2607 - 13 years ago
qt4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear!
Kitna time ho gya!
Updt do na
Pls pls pls pls