Gulaal

Who is ur favourite character from Gulaal nd Why??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rayjst

rayjst

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Mine is Dushyant, he, his antics and his weird logic are all plain hilariousLOLROFL.......... Though I did feel really bad for him over Gulaal, poor guy was devastated nd looked pretty bad running in the desert like datUnhappy...............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_-Srushti-Minnie.Simi.Sweet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who is ur favourite character from Gulaal nd Why??" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Mine is Dushyant, he, his antics and his weird logic are all plain hilariousLOLROFL.......... Though I did feel really bad for him over Gulaal, poor guy was devastated nd looked pretty bad running in the desert like datUnhappy...............

I love motabha....weird huh???Tongue...but he is such a good guy and man of principles...truly deserves to be the sarpanch...love the bond he shares with VasantEmbarrassed...I loved the scene where Vasant puts his head on his shoulders and cries...Generally father's of old school thinking are not comfortable with their sons crying like that ...but he was so understanding...just loved it..and anyways have always liked Manoj joshi as an actorSmile...by the way hi rayjst....saw you on ltl forum too...nice meeting you hereBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst_KAYNAAT_Minnie.

rayjst

rayjst

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msthula

I love motabha....weird huh???Tongue...but he is such a good guy and man of principles...truly deserves to be the sarpanch...love the bond he shares with VasantEmbarrassed...I loved the scene where Vasant puts his head on his shoulders and cries...Generally father's of old school thinking are not comfortable with their sons crying like that ...but he was so understanding...just loved it..and anyways have always liked Manoj joshi as an actorSmile...by the way hi rayjst....saw you on ltl forum too...nice meeting you hereBig smile

HiSmile, nice to meet you too, me too saw you at LTL forumSmileSmile......................

I loved Motabha-Dushyant convo:
Dushyant was like : Motabha, kya Gulaal Talsagra ki bahu nahi ban sakti
Nd Motabha was ecstatic: Dekha isne to hamari dil ki baat bol di
Den Dushyant went all: Ok, its fixed then, I am marrying Gulaal
nd Motabha was like: OuchEhh??? Did I hear wrongROFL??

Edited by rayjst - 25 December 2010 at 3:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Minnie.

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by msthula

HiSmile, nice to meet you too, me too saw you at LTL forumSmileSmile......................

I loved Motabha-Dushyant convo:
Dushyant was like : Motabha, kya Gulaal Talsagra ki bahu nahi ban sakti
Nd Motabha was ecstatic: Dekha isne to hamari dil ki baat bol di
Den Dushyant went all: Ok, its fixed then, I am marrying Gulaal
nd Motabha was like: OuchEhh??? Did I hear wrongROFL??

yes.LOL..Dushyant the poor fellow was under the impression that gulaal liked him due to that sindoor thing....but ab use kya pata ki yeh baat uske haath se gulaal se milne se pehle hi nikal chuki hai....
the thing i like about this story is everybody true to thier character... gulaal a strong minded girl...vasant the goody good guy..all sensitive and simple...dushyant the i-want-it-all kind of person...motabha...thinking of good for the whole village yet so much attuned to his family...i just hope that they dont kill vasant soon because the story is yet taking off...it would be then too sad to watch it all the way...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstMinnie.

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I love Motabha, such a loving person , he understands everyone and he is cool headed , unbiased and great sarpanch .................. 

rayjst-Srushti-Minnie.

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
u know i love the CAMEL Day DreamingLOLLOL bechara kitna bhaar uthaata hai ROFL

rayjst-Srushti-Minnie.

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
ok now jokes apart i also love motabha he such a nice guy he is not at all selfish Smile

rayjst-Srushti-Minnie.

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
i luv kesarji he is chooooooooo chBlushingweet and vasant APART 4M MB i even lyk PB bcoz she is the real strength of MB and both of them r really very adorable couple inspite of their forced marriage of sorts...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Srushti-Minnie.Simi.Sweet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.