Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #103 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 90)

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

[
Yeah it is absolutely amazing movie. they got very good kids to play the bro-sis role. the girl is from the show aap ki antara and she is too sweet. the boy who play her bro is from the movie taare zameen par and don't know where they shot the movie, it has the best location ever.
I loved it. very rare to see such a movie from a director who makes only comedy movies. I couldn't believe it is Priyadarshan's movies. he makes movies like Hulchul, hera pheri, pher hera pheri....

it sounds a very diff movie...Smile....but i suppose not a lot of people watched it..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-Sanely_Insane

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Ritz i watched tht movie..it was very touching.....Smile

yeah it was very touching. I loved it. Smile don't know where they shot the movie but it's the best location I have ever seen in a movie. LOL

The movie was shot in Ooty and in some places in Chennai...Smile

Thanks for letting me know. I've heard Ooty has tea plantations and so that makes sense. I've never been to Chennai and so don't know much about it. Embarrassed the location is just gorgeous with all those tea plantations. Embarrassed

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

i am not a huge fan of bradley cooper...he looks too...well i dont no what the word is..ConfusedLOL

even i am not a huge fan of him...he looks too girly....LOL...i found him funny coz of his looks..which were....now i dunno wat the word is...LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 27 December 2010 at 2:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged

[
Yeah it is absolutely amazing movie. they got very good kids to play the bro-sis role. the girl is from the show aap ki antara and she is too sweet. the boy who play her bro is from the movie taare zameen par and don't know where they shot the movie, it has the best location ever.
I loved it. very rare to see such a movie from a director who makes only comedy movies. I couldn't believe it is Priyadarshan's movies. he makes movies like Hulchul, hera pheri, pher hera pheri....

it sounds a very diff movie...Smile....but i suppose not a lot of people watched it..

Huma the entire movie is available in one link in HQ on yt. that pretty much tells me that it wasn't much popular. Ouch

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

i am not a huge fan of bradley cooper...he looks too...well i dont no what the word is..ConfusedLOL

even i am not a huge fan of him...he looks too girly....LOL...i found him funny coz of his looks..which were....now i dunno wat the word is...LOL

sorry to jump into your discussion but I don't know who bradley cooper is and so can't discuss? LOL

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

[

Huma the entire movie is available in one link in HQ on yt. that pretty much tells me that it wasn't much popular. Ouch

too bad more people dont watch movies like these..Ouch

-Ritz-Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

That movie was not popular.......Ouch...it didn't work here.....coz ppl here prefer watching masala flicks with some dances...dozens of songs and item numbers...Dead

-Ritz--Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
okay I just googled Bradley Cooper. he was in some show but I don't remember in which show he was in or maybe he was in some movie. Don't remember. LOL

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

Go to top