Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #103 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 89)

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by -Huma-

Ritz: no i havent watched it..Smile

Bushra: i think those ratings r ok for a show that comes at that time slot..

u should watch it. here is the link of the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV25J4a7iOQ

Here is the brief synopsis of the movie bum bum bole.

Khogiram (Atul Kulkarni), his wife (Rituparna Sengupta) and their kids Pinu (Darsheel) and Rimzim (Zia) belong to a terrorist dominated region. Khogiram and Ritu have a hand-to-mouth income working for a tea plantation and can barely manage things. The kids are affected by this as well. They go to a respectable school as it is Khogiram's ambition to give them the educational opportunities he missed. But the financial crunch makes it difficult for kids to match the standards of the school. They don't have enough money for uniform or shoes. Things become worse when Pinu misplaces Rimzim's only pair of shoes in the vegetable shop!
Rimzim can't go to school without her shoes. They work out a scheme where both of them share the same shoes. However, Pinu always gets into trouble at school waiting for Rimzim to give him the shoes. He comes to know of the Interschool Marathon where one of the prizes is a pair of shoes. Pinu plans to run for it and win the shoes for Rimzim.
Will Pinu be able to win the shoes for his kid sister and avert his fathers' anger? Will god smile at Pinu and bring an end to his troubles? How long will this dark stretch last for Khogiram's family.

wow...that sounds awesome..Smile...bet it was a heart warming movie..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-Sanely_Insane

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

i watched it yesterday..my brothers put it and out of curiosity i watched it.LOL..it was not tht good...

well it had funny moments..but it could have been better...i think part 2 is supposed to come out next summer....

-Ritz-Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Ritz i watched tht movie..it was very touching.....Smile

-Ritz--Huma-

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged

i watched it yesterday..my brothers put it and out of curiosity i watched it.LOL..it was not tht good...

well it had funny moments..but it could have been better...i think part 2 is supposed to come out next summer....

it had funny moments.....i liked Bradley Cooper in it........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Ritz: no i havent watched it..Smile

Bushra: i think those ratings r ok for a show that comes at that time slot..

u should watch it. here is the link of the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV25J4a7iOQ

Here is the brief synopsis of the movie bum bum bole.

Khogiram (Atul Kulkarni), his wife (Rituparna Sengupta) and their kids Pinu (Darsheel) and Rimzim (Zia) belong to a terrorist dominated region. Khogiram and Ritu have a hand-to-mouth income working for a tea plantation and can barely manage things. The kids are affected by this as well. They go to a respectable school as it is Khogiram's ambition to give them the educational opportunities he missed. But the financial crunch makes it difficult for kids to match the standards of the school. They don't have enough money for uniform or shoes. Things become worse when Pinu misplaces Rimzim's only pair of shoes in the vegetable shop!
Rimzim can't go to school without her shoes. They work out a scheme where both of them share the same shoes. However, Pinu always gets into trouble at school waiting for Rimzim to give him the shoes. He comes to know of the Interschool Marathon where one of the prizes is a pair of shoes. Pinu plans to run for it and win the shoes for Rimzim.
Will Pinu be able to win the shoes for his kid sister and avert his fathers' anger? Will god smile at Pinu and bring an end to his troubles? How long will this dark stretch last for Khogiram's family.

wow...that sounds awesome..Smile...bet it was a heart warming movie..

Yeah it is absolutely amazing movie. they got very good kids to play the bro-sis role. the girl is from the show aap ki antara and she is too sweet. the boy who play her bro is from the movie taare zameen par and don't know where they shot the movie, it has the best location ever.
I loved it. very rare to see such a movie from a director who makes only comedy movies. I couldn't believe it is Priyadarshan's movies. he makes movies like Hulchul, hera pheri, pher hera pheri....

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:35am | IP Logged

yeah it was very touching. I loved it. Smile don't know where they shot the movie but it's the best location I have ever seen in a movie. LOL

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

yeah it was very touching. I loved it. Smile don't know where they shot the movie but it's the best location I have ever seen in a movie. LOL

The movie was shot in Ooty and in some places in Chennai...Smile

-Ritz--Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged

it had funny moments.....i liked Bradley Cooper in it........LOL

i am not a huge fan of bradley cooper...he looks too...well i dont no what the word is..ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Go to top