Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #103 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 66)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Joined: 13 July 2005
Posts: 5353

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Dont talk about the FB's.....if their boring meeting was not enough they r having FB's of each other...and Seema having FB's of her's and Dutta's...Dead..
seema"s entry itself took 2 epi"s yaar wonder how long before she exists the showOuch....Cvs really like to tourture usLOL...did u see how chaskar is falling for kalaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by suhana19




i did the same tooLOLbut if the scenes wasn't enough torture ..we are getting FBs tooROFL


okay I agree with the FB's when seema entered and they had to show her FBs with dutta just to let the viewers know but I don't understand why they r continuously repeating Dutta with seema FBs. Deadthere's no need to show it to us. we all remember it very clearly though I would love to forget about it. LOL

So true..Ritz.....they r repeating the same FB's which we want to forget.......i want this Seema track to finish ASAP...DeadLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by suhana19




i did the same tooLOLbut if the scenes wasn't enough torture ..we are getting FBs tooROFL


okay I agree with the FB's when seema entered and they had to show her FBs with dutta just to let the viewers know but I don't understand why they r continuously repeating Dutta with seema FBs. Deadthere's no need to show it to us. we all remember it very clearly though I would love to forget about it. LOL


i suppose they meant to show us that Seema is changed and regrets what she did...Confused...but they could have focused more on the parts when dutta found them and burned the garage owner's car...they dont need to focus so much on dutta being sweet with her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Suhana:  Chasker  isfull on flirting with Kala...poor guy..did u see the way he kissed his phone when Kala called him.....ROFL

Huma and Ritz: Yh...they cud hav shown the FB's of Dutta killing the garage owner..y show the FB's where Dutta acts sweet with her..and the Seema feeding him and he biting her finger is being shown repetitively........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Huma-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Joined: 13 July 2005
Posts: 5353

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by suhana19




i did the same tooLOLbut if the scenes wasn't enough torture ..we are getting FBs tooROFL


okay I agree with the FB's when seema entered and they had to show her FBs with dutta just to let the viewers know but I don't understand why they r continuously repeating Dutta with seema FBs. Deadthere's no need to show it to us. we all remember it very clearly though I would love to forget about it. LOL
we went through this trauma and torture of seema already just like dutta did....so why repeat it again....?..they just want to show that she is regretting what happened?....but for us it a nightmareDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-Sanely_Insane-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Suhana:  Chasker  isfull on flirting with Kala...poor guy..did u see the way he kissed his phone when Kala called him.....ROFL

Huma and Ritz: Yh...they cud hav shown the FB's of Dutta killing the garage owner..y show the FB's where Dutta acts sweet with her..and the Seema feeding him and he biting her finger is being shown repetitively........


hmmm...perhaps to show that Seema is missing that love...maybe Seema is meant to tell Dutta that get ur act straight or u will end up like me who craves love...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Ritz-Sanely_Insane

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Ritz: exactly...i end up laughing at other hindi shows if i try watching them..LOL...u saw the good wife once, right? if u have time, definitly watch it..its awesome...Bones, i have watched as well...I have been a huge fan of David Boreanaz since Angel...but the last season of Bones i didnt like much...so havent watched it in a while...

Suhana: unfortunately, its too soon for SR..Ouch...dunno what will happen on tuesday...


I do watch good wife sometimes. It's a good show as well. OMG u watched Angel. I use to watch it as well. that show was good as well. I like David Boreanaz.Embarrassed I didn't watch last season of Bones. I just watched 2 random episodes online a few weeks ago. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Huma-

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Joined: 13 July 2005
Posts: 5353

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Ritz: exactly...i end up laughing at other hindi shows if i try watching them..LOL...u saw the good wife once, right? if u have time, definitly watch it..its awesome...Bones, i have watched as well...I have been a huge fan of David Boreanaz since Angel...but the last season of Bones i didnt like much...so havent watched it in a while...

Suhana: unfortunately, its too soon for SR..Ouch...dunno what will happen on tuesday...
i wonder when we will see SR or reunionConfused....hopefully nxt yrLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 85301

-Fivr- 120 85301 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 590323

minuu 1069 590323 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 81832

waqas_ali 1184 81832 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 79499

-Sharona- 132 79499 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner #2~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1195   Views: 109324

Dew-drop 1195 109324 10 December 2010 at 12:39pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index