Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nels

have to get my lunch ....

ok sweetie jaldi wapas aajana *hugs*
--khushi-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana786a

i knw and da poilce came around but they realised it was da other peoples fault as i was only protecting my sister and da crazy thing was it all happened around der house i swear khushi she is nearly in her 30's and i was like how can i compete wid her but i managed 2 get da strenght coz i didnt want 2 my sister 2 get hurt

But how can anybody behave lyk that😡???????
Even i too scared with fights.......... But when it needed na i'll always stand for my frnds..........
And later on i ended with shivering when i think abt the fight.................
But really when u knw na ur loved one goona get hurt.................... u can do anything to save them
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

]she isnt old im 21 and she is in her 30's nearly actaully i dnt like stress or fights these girls i dnt get on wid nor do nmy family honestly they luv fighting even wen they say things i have bin ignoring dem but wen she tapped me on my shoulder and gave a galin 2 my mom in da supermarket i lost it

they r just mindless ppl who hav nothng to do so engage themselves in these cheap thngs..u just ignore them...and forget abt it....😊
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yeh priya i did but i dnt regret hitting her 4 sum reason i wud have dne it 4 anyone 2 protect dem but all da time it was stressful coz i hate arguments and fights and try 2 stay away frm dem dis time round it wasnt possible

never mind ... laato ke bhoot baato se nai mante... some people just are impossible... i see you didnt have an option ...  jaane do... dont think abt it and be hard with urself ... here's a jaddu ki jhappi for you!  ðŸ¤—
sana786a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi0318

But how can anybody behave lyk that😡???????
Even i too scared with fights.......... But when it needed na i'll always stand for my frnds..........
And later on i ended with shivering when i think abt the fight.................
But really when u knw na ur loved one goona get hurt.................... u can do anything to save them

they can i swear khushi der whole family is like dat espec da girls each time they see me or my sis or mom they start but we ignre dem last time 2 of dem hit my sister we didnt say anything but dis time coz i was wid my sister i was like hang on last time i wasnt wid her wen they attacked her she is just a kid but dis time 2 protect her i had 2
kadduu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

they r just mindless ppl who hav nothng to do so engage themselves in these cheap thngs..u just ignore them...and forget abt it....😊

i agree with what u said khushi ... but like bushy says ...now its best to forget ... why waste energy on such people ... the sooner they are forgetten the better! 
--khushi-- thumbnail
@Priya :-  Its dear....... have fun.................... m not stopping u🤗
sana786a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -priya

never mind ... laato ke bhoot baato se nai mante... some people just are impossible... i see you didnt have an option ...  jaane do... dont think abt it and be hard with urself ... here's a jaddu ki jhappi for you!  ðŸ¤—

thnks guys u guys r amazing🤗

cracker chor i do ignre dem all da time 4 years i have but 4 my moms sake and sisters u knw
kadduu thumbnail

they can i swear khushi der whole family is like dat espec da girls each time they see me or my sis or mom they start but we ignre dem last time 2 of dem hit my sister we didnt say anything but dis time coz i was wid my sister i was like hang on last time i wasnt wid her wen they attacked her she is just a kid but dis time 2 protect her i had 2

OMG!!! they sound really mean people ðŸ˜¡ ... ab to mujhe sun ke gussa aa raha hai!! ðŸ˜¡