Users

Frequent Posters

-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

ya plz do..i wud appreciate that....😊
and ur so true..Kavi looks so adorable...😳

okay np, will send it to u when I find it. Kavi looked really good. Dressed quite professionally and then MR dressed very well with black suit in some SP awards but I don't understand why other actors wear casual clothes and come to the award functions? 😕
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Huma-

oh i just noticed we have crossed 400 pages...when i joined i think this forum only had 93 pages...😆

u just noticed..i saw it yesterday.,.😆..the no. is growing...we r getting to see a lot of new members na??
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chandanafan

okay np, will send it to u when I find it. Kavi looked really good. Dressed quite professionally and then MR dressed very well with black suit in some SP awards but I don't understand why other actors wear casual clothes and come to the award functions? 😕

because they have no money to buy a 3 piece suit..🤣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Thanx in advance....😊
So true..he was dressed as a professionals and even MR was dressed as a professional..😳.even i dont get it y the actors come drssed up in casuals..and did u see some actors wear some sherwani types dresses and kurtas as well.....😆..i just hate to see them dressed like that.......😆

-Ritz- thumbnail

i recently visited Pratigya forum...apparently Pratigya's sis married pratigya's bro in law, who is already married and beat his wife up until she miscarried..🤢

yeah I know. the most confusing thing was that bro in law is already married and he got married again. how is that possible? that's not even legal. what world r they living in coz I don't ever want to live in that world? 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

u just noticed..i saw it yesterday.,.😆..the no. is growing...we r getting to see a lot of new members na??

we saw a lot of new members after FR bur nit in the past couple of weeks..the forum has been quite dead recently...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

yeah I know. the most confusing thing was that bro in law is already married and he got married again. how is that possible? that's not even legal. what world r they living in coz I don't ever want to live in that world? 😆

And don't tht lady who is his first wife have any authority to raise her voice....??😕
I just hate these kind of shows where the women are treated so badly....
Did u guys see Rishto se badi pratha...??🤢
-Ritz- thumbnail

because they have no money to buy a 3 piece suit..🤣

thanks huma. u r so right. I saw one actor say that he just changed his shirt and was wearing the same jeans. and this was for the indian television awards on SP. the actor wore jeans. 😲 that alone was shocking for me.😆 and on top of that he did not bother to change even for the awards. 😕 😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

they live in pearl grey's world..and we thought Ekta's world was horrible..😆...wonder whats happening with pratha these days....

i think mitti ki banno is starting soon as well..when it does, i am gonna go to that forum just to ask what the show's name means...😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

thanks huma. u r so right. I saw one actor say that he just changed his shirt and was wearing the same jeans. and this was for the indian television awards on SP. the actor wore jeans. 😲 that alone was shocking for me.😆 and on top of that he did not bother to change even for the awards. 😕 😆

hmm...maybe he was just being lazy or had no time to change..😕😆