I am going to have something to eat!
Good Night, tc🤗

oh u r leaving so soon.....well hopefully u come back after dinner...bye..🤗
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

am back.....😊

welcome back...did u leave to get something to eat?
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Ritz: ya poor JB...i suppose i had left to crown MR when he was being pushed down the cliff..🤣...he was hosting those awards?...but the live update comes at 10 a.m...i am not sure i wanna go so early in the morning to get them...😆...i will just ask my mom..

Suvi: eat a bit of chocolate..😛...ok, what shall we discuss?

I thought u had oreos at home. 😆 chalo leave it. I'll just jump into the live update with a hot glass of hot chocolate.
he wasn't hosting the awards. He was just performing with MV. I was actually looking for a video of Kavi Shastri from Rishta.com who won the fresh face award and instead I found only links of actors dancing around in the most weird clothes. 🤢 it was the most tortuous award function but I switched it off. I couldn't find kavi shastri's segment and so just ended up asking in that forum and then somebody gave me the link. Bless that person. 😳😆
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Huma-

welcome back...did u leave to get something to eat?

Thanx...😊..ya i went to eat some ferrero rocher..my bro brought them just a while ago...😆
-Ritz- thumbnail

am back.....😊

welcome back bushra .
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

I thought u had oreos at home. 😆 chalo leave it. I'll just jump into the live update with a hot glass of hot chocolate.
he wasn't hosting the awards. He was just performing with MV. I was actually looking for a video of Kavi Shastri from Rishta.com who won the fresh face award and instead I found only links of actors dancing around in the most weird clothes. 🤢 it was the most tortuous award function but I switched it off. I couldn't find kavi shastri's segment and so just ended up asking in that forum and then somebody gave me the link. Bless that person. 😳😆

no i am out of them..😆...oh i c...ya most award functions have weird dance numbers..🤢...glad u found the link..😊
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

Ritz..u got that link of Kavi....??...i was searching for it but couldnot find it...😆
-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Thanx...😊..ya i went to eat some ferrero rocher..my bro brought them just a while ago...😆

i just had them yesterday...😆

anyone wants pringles?
Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
here hav some Ferroro rocher....😆

-Ritz- thumbnail

Ritz..u got that link of Kavi....??...i was searching for it but couldnot find it...😆

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vne8afzsCcQ
watch from 10:09. he looks adorable. 😳

I can't believe that Colors sponsored the awards and did not nominate anyone from LTL.