Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #103 |New Link Pg 1 - Page 54

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Huma-

apparently she was an Egyptian princess in love with her father's servant...she got pregnant...the servant was pushed off a cliff just like MR...and that servant was JB in his previous life...๐Ÿคฃ

R u serious they showed JB as the servant..or is it u who is kidding...๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...

Bushra: ok, got it..๐Ÿ˜†

Suhana: i want naku to sprain her ankle tomorrow..๐Ÿ˜†
that is a very good idea ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†and then dutta could carry her around and put meds on it๐Ÿ˜
Originally posted by suhana19

that is a very good idea ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†and then dutta could carry her around and put meds on it๐Ÿ˜

And how abt Dutta giving a massage to her ankle.....๐Ÿ˜

apparently she was an Egyptian princess in love with her father's servant...she got pregnant...the servant was pushed off a cliff just like MR...and that servant was JB in his previous life...๐Ÿคฃ
OMG are u serious๐Ÿ˜†chalo he must have worked for free then๐Ÿคฃfree publicity and annocement of there janam janam ka saath๐Ÿ˜†
Ritz: ya, i have watched all 8 seasons of Charmed..๐Ÿ˜Š...i wish we had some shows like buffy, angel or charmed going on these days...

Bushra: the gadha was driving...dont think they got stuck in the jungle...and no i am not kididng..that was JB in previous life but they used some other actor to act in the FBs..

Suhana: it was scripted but still hilarous..๐Ÿ˜†

Ritz: ya, i have watched all 8 seasons of Charmed..๐Ÿ˜Š...i wish we had some shows like buffy, angel or charmed going on these days...

Bushra: the gadha was driving...dont think they got stuck in the jungle...and no i am not kididng..that was JB in previous life but they used some other actor to act in the FBs..

Suhana: it was scripted but still hilarous..๐Ÿ˜†

OMG.....JB as the servant....so it means Mahi's and Jb's is a janam janam ka saath.......๐Ÿคฃ
wish they cud use JB only for flashbacks....๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

And how abt Dutta giving a massage to her ankle.....๐Ÿ˜
i would love to see that ๐Ÿ˜‰but i hope it happens in jungle๐Ÿ˜†otherwise PN mein toh no chance ..AS and Madhu will do that
Originally posted by suhana19

u think the gadha knows how to use a first aid box kit?..๐Ÿ˜†...he only knows one thing and that is to put daro over a wound..๐Ÿคฃ

u think the gadha knows how to use a first aid box kit?..๐Ÿ˜†...he only knows one thing and that is to put daro over a wound..๐Ÿคฃ

So true.....now i can imagine he putting the daru on poor Nakku's ankle........๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Bushy_92

OMG.....JB as the servant....so it means Mahi's and Jb's is a janam janam ka saath.......๐Ÿคฃ
wish they cud use JB only for flashbacks....๐Ÿคฃ

what a script these people write...๐Ÿคฃ