Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #103 |New Link Pg 1 - Page 48

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Suhana: Oh...its freezing out there......
Ritz: Yh...so many things happening in the promo......dunno where Baji has gone...πŸ˜†...
   yh even i liked N wearing D's coat...i hope there jeep gets stuck...πŸ˜†

It would be so worth watching DN stuck in jungle again. Brings back old memories of Jungle track. 😍 the promo was for the whole week and so I guess it might take them some episodes before they reach Patil Niwas. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by suhana19

@Ritu u ended up watching CID ...u liked it πŸ˜†
@Bushy...i feel like getting away from this weather
@Huma ..iam also hoping for a miracle tomorrow....lets see if Cvs listens to usπŸ˜†

Aww Suhana.....stay warm....thts all u can do now...
i dunno if it sounds weird but i love winters.....sadly India do not hav such freezing winters though.....
@guys i don"t want them to reach PN anytime soonπŸ˜†iam getting greedy for tasha scenes..or jungle mein mangalπŸ˜‰.....if they reach PN we will again see suds,kala and chaskar
Originally posted by -Huma-

i am here..😊...just working on the VM as well...3 mins to go..πŸ˜†...i think i will take a break...
take a breakπŸ˜†...finish it laterπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by chandanafan

It would be so worth watching DN stuck in jungle again. Brings back old memories of Jungle track. 😍 the promo was for the whole week and so I guess it might take them some episodes before they reach Patil Niwas. πŸ˜‰

The jungle track was the best track.😍..i dont mind another Jungle mein Mangal track........😳
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by suhana19

@Ritu u ended up watching CID ...u liked it πŸ˜†
@Bushy...i feel like getting away from this weather
@Huma ..iam also hoping for a miracle tomorrow....lets see if Cvs listens to usπŸ˜†

no I didn't like it. the show is so confusing and the cases they solve just don't make any sense to me. πŸ˜•

Ritz: I think u missed my post at the end of page 60...πŸ˜†

Suhana: hopefully not  a lot of suds and kala

Bushra: didnt Dutta look worried/hurt to u...people said he looked angry but i saw no anger...

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Aww Suhana.....stay warm....thts all u can do now...
i dunno if it sounds weird but i love winters.....sadly India do not hav such freezing winters though.....
wow u love winters i hate it....specially like now
Originally posted by -Huma-

Ritz: I think u missed my post at the end of page 60...πŸ˜†

Suhana: hopefully not  a lot of suds and kala

Bushra: didnt Dutta look worried/hurt to u...people said he looked angry but i saw no anger...

Huma even i didn't find him angry.....πŸ˜•
Originally posted by chandanafan

no I didn't like it. the show is so confusing and the cases they solve just don't make any sense to me. πŸ˜•
i watched it  once it was boring πŸ˜†i rather watch sab tv shows πŸ˜‰