shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
chocy.....!! really sowwee...!! yeah lol...!! tatz raaz pichle janam ka ๐Ÿ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shonapinky

yeah i heard dey r very popular actorz frm pakistan and itz based on true- life storu...sum director i guess...!! itz a lovely video...so cloz to my heart fr sum unknown reason...!! juz half done yr...still got lotz to b done...!!๐Ÿ˜ณthankz a lot ritu...!!

I didn't know that it was based on true story. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ the video is really very well directed and I can not stop listening to the beginning music of the song. it's just too good. ๐Ÿ˜ณ your welcome. your vms r a treat to watch. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

No, I have not seen this movie Nels. It did not come on star movies..........๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Well, I have Church near my place so I was listening to all the prayers for Jesus Christ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

well, may be I have got the name wrong. But this movie is the typical christmas movie shown every year and also its very old.
Good that you were listening to all the prayers. Did you get to listen to some carols also?
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

haan ji im luking around na tum baat kar rahey hoon nor choco mussy etc kya ho raha hain๐Ÿ˜†

u called me choco mussy.......I love chocos n chocolates sana
tum sunao aj kya kiya?
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shonapinky

chocy.....!! really sowwee...!! yeah lol...!! tatz raaz pichle janam ka ๐Ÿ˜†

no probs no need 2 be sorry๐Ÿ˜›yeh dat one but it isnt real rite ๐Ÿ˜†i mean wen they hypnotise u and show u sum story๐Ÿ˜•
Nels thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandanafan

Papia is the one who uploads love story on youtube and is the only person who use to upload.
I miss love story. who has the episodes of it? I want to watch it. I'm so bored during my break.

Ritz, she has uploaded 74 epis of LS already.
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

really

i came across chand chupa badal mein and kitni mohabat hai 2 pkyek they r really gud๐Ÿ˜›

I watched chand chupa badal mein and I didn't like it. KMH and PKYEK r ekta shows and they r banned for me. ๐Ÿ˜† but I do watch PKYEK sometimes coz my sis watches it.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

u called me choco mussy.......I love chocos n chocolates sana
tum sunao aj kya kiya?

u luv chocs den i have gt loads *passes sum chocs 2 mussy*
me i kind of ha da stressful day but gt better just watched sum xmas films wid family and had a bite 2 eat 

how bout u?
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chandanafan

I didn't know that it was based on true story. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ the video is really very well directed and I can not stop listening to the beginning music of the song. it's just too good. ๐Ÿ˜ณ your welcome. your vms r a treat to watch. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeah  i read abt diz long back...Embarrassedyeah and d actorz made d video look so real...i waz glued to mtv only to watch diz video den...Embarrassed๐Ÿ˜†..yeah d piano tune  iz so soothing...!!Embarrassedaww thankza ton yr...๐Ÿ˜ƒi hope u like diz vm ...!!๐Ÿ˜Šreally luking frwd to ur vm ritu...!!
Nels thumbnail

haan ji im luking around na tum baat kar rahey hoon nor choco mussy etc kya ho raha hain๐Ÿ˜†

mein toh baat kar rahin hoon sana.