Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sana786a

thnks guys u guys r amazing🤗

cracker chor i do ignre dem all da time 4 years i have but 4 my moms sake and sisters u knw

I can understand...and if i were in ur place i wud hav whacked her too....but now the thng is its over....so better we remove it from our mind and move on...coz life has so many gud thngs for us...thn y waste time on that ugly moment....😊
kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi0318

@Priya :-  Its dear....... have fun.................... m not stopping u🤗

thanks!! ðŸ¤—😆
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -priya

OMG!!! they sound really mean people ðŸ˜¡ ... ab to mujhe sun ke gussa aa raha hai!! ðŸ˜¡

mean isnt da word u knw 4 der habits wat they do i have cryed a lot they rnt mean they r heartless and attention seekers they dnt seem human 2 me they luv hurting people🤢
--khushi-- thumbnail

they can i swear khushi der whole family is like dat espec da girls each time they see me or my sis or mom they start but we ignre dem last time 2 of dem hit my sister we didnt say anything but dis time coz i was wid my sister i was like hang on last time i wasnt wid her wen they attacked her she is just a kid but dis time 2 protect her i had 2

OMG she hit ur sis...........................
Oh GOD.......................
U better ignor such craps dear
kadduu thumbnail
[QUOTE=khushi0318]@Priya :- See pa how intelligent ur both Daughters r[/QUOTE

thats coz they take after me ðŸ˜† *looking warily around making sure that your mom is out of sight*
sana786a thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bushy_92

I can understand...and if i were in ur place i wud hav whacked her too....but now the thng is its over....so better we remove it from our mind and move on...coz life has so many gud thngs for us...thn y waste time on that ugly moment....😊

dats da thing cracker chor da thing isnt over yet ok lets leave it wat will happen will happen lets talk about sumfing else
kadduu thumbnail

@Priya :- See pa how intelligent ur both Daughters r

yep! coz they take after me ðŸ˜† *looking warily around that your mom is safely out of sight*
--khushi-- thumbnail

mean isnt da word u knw 4 der habits wat they do i have cryed a lot they rnt mean they r heartless and attention seekers they dnt seem human 2 me they luv hurting people🤢

Sana dunno think abt them........................ And tell ur sis to beware of them................
Coz u never knw when they psycos do anything.................... so its better to ignor
sana786a thumbnail

OMG she hit ur sis...........................
Oh GOD.......................
U better ignor such craps dear

yep 2wice they have attacked her wen she was alone but thnk god i was der dis time my sister isnt or me either arnt da viloent type espec my sis she cant fight dem bk but its hard 2 ignre dem we live on da same street