Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Blooper in SidYa's scene

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
guys,
i dunno if anyone else noticed...but when Sid was entering his room and divya wore the gift he gave...did anyone notice that divya was wearing her necklace the wrong way...😆
I'll post the pic soon...but yeah I noticed it just now while wtching it on tv and I was like why on earth is she wearing it the wrong way and the director didn't even think about it..😆 and I found it funny that even sid was liek "it's nice" lol it would've been better if he had pointed it out that she was wearing it the wrong way =))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol .. she was wasnt she . I thought It was supposed to be like that.. and it was supposed to be a diamond necklace? So I was thinking, hmm where is the sparkle lol

anywayzz she did in a hurry i think cause she wanted to ask about the radha krishn pendant
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wohi toh yaar...she did it in a hurry so it's acceptable but sid ka reaction? acha hai? =)) i mean like they could've turned this into a beautiful scene itself...this was the perfect chance for sid to point it out and helped her correct it...it would've been perfect!
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

thats really funny🤣. everything around her turns dumb. I think there is Dumbmatic field around her. I didn't bother watching her y/day, i wanted to keep the lovely Nivren feeling alive. I see her on the screen and my expression changes. i start banging pots and pans😡