Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Blooper in SidYa's scene

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged
guys,
i dunno if anyone else noticed...but when Sid was entering his room and divya wore the gift he gave...did anyone notice that divya was wearing her necklace the wrong way...LOL
I'll post the pic soon...but yeah I noticed it just now while wtching it on tv and I was like why on earth is she wearing it the wrong way and the director didn't even think about it..LOL and I found it funny that even sid was liek "it's nice" lol it would've been better if he had pointed it out that she was wearing it the wrong way =))

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniScintillatingsirjeeDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Lol .. she was wasnt she . I thought It was supposed to be like that.. and it was supposed to be a diamond necklace? So I was thinking, hmm where is the sparkle lol

anywayzz she did in a hurry i think cause she wanted to ask about the radha krishn pendant

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
wohi toh yaar...she did it in a hurry so it's acceptable but sid ka reaction? acha hai? =)) i mean like they could've turned this into a beautiful scene itself...this was the perfect chance for sid to point it out and helped her correct it...it would've been perfect!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

thats really funnyROFL. everything around her turns dumb. I think there is Dumbmatic field around her. I didn't bother watching her y/day, i wanted to keep the lovely Nivren feeling alive. I see her on the screen and my expression changes. i start banging pots and pansAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRu

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index