India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

The TRUTH

Merrygold Newbie
Merrygold
Merrygold

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
I have seen most of the unedited episodes of BB including yesterday's Apka Farman & Akhri Salam.....how,why, where,when please don't ask me.

The truth of the matter is what ever is shown on TV is a highly edited version of what really happened.Yesterday's apka farman shooting went on for about 3 hrs. Viewers are shown only around 51 mins. The reactions of the contestants shown were mostly out of context to comments made by others.
 In previous episodes also Veena's reaction (not comments) were totally justified...Dolly went way out of her line which were not shown,also Veena's soliloquies in the toilet area went on for hours not mere minutes as shown on TV.

In yesterday's episode Sameer's reaction(or face making) were not in any way related to Veena's comments.The shoot went on for hours ,all the contestants were tired ,there were various kind of reactions & facial expressions coming on from all the contestants including  Veena. Sameer's reactions were only edited and shown along with or after Veena's comments.

Another thing I could vouch for is that the show is not scripted at all it is manipulated.Evictions are surely on the basis of votes ....an independent agency is responsible for counting the votes and there can be no manipulation.But on the other hand the parts shown on TV are such that it forces everyone to form an opinion on a particular contestant.BB cunningly manipulates the viewers by showing the contestant it wants to evict or keep in good or bad light.So keep your votes coming for your favorite contestant...no matter what is shown on TV.Form your opinion from what you know about the contestant from outside,their achievements & their work.

I guess one of the forum members ...clown....will agree to what I said.

After seeing so many unedited parts of BB ......I think among all the contestants Sameer Soni appears to be a nice person.But remember it is a game show were the participants stand to gain crores...so no use bashing each other just support your favorite contestant and enjoy the show.
Big smileTongueWink
Big smile

Edited by Merrygold - 25 December 2010 at 12:51am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pinda93pintilucky009sumanforumsArpitachohanm001majaakramabsneel_jayhpppppImmaculateDreamfire_gunChingaari

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
this seems like a sameer fan trying to save sameers reputation with a random justification!
akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
thank you so much..... Samir is a good person.. that's what I can say... BB is trying to make him bad.. may be Samir is his next target!!!! for coming eviction...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetieshruArpitachohanChingaari

Merrygold Newbie
Merrygold
Merrygold

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by njo921

this seems like a sameer fan trying to save sameers reputation with a random justification!

Please if you do not like my post .....avoid....don't accuse...and could you please clarify what you meant by 'RANDOM JUSTIFICATION'.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chingaari

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top