Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Take a guess on the new track.. (Page 2)

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Bhauji is seeing dat her hold on Avi is loosening so she is sending Arpi away. N she told Avi 2 leave 2 her how 2 finish RV n as all r sayng she will get herself hurt in d process so she cud gain bak her importance n cud get Avi's attention just as Arpi is getting by shootng RV (But Arpi did dis 2 save her husband n bhootni is doing dis 2 separate AVITA n coz of her lusty feeling so she can keep Avi wid her AngryAngry,  but she definitely does not know d importance of love , understanding , care , etc dat is b/w AVITA). Hope smth happens which make AVITA go somewhere far away frm bhootni 4 sometime. N till Arpi is at her maika hope 2 see some cute AVITA moments like Avi climbng her balcony 2 enter her room at nite n hope he sees her cupboard fill wid his pics (hope dis happens). Now will hv 2 see wat d Cv's hv planned. Let RV b positive, dont want his character 2 b negative AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Suhana6yoga23priyaDreamygal301

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Stern Smile
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by sara212

i just luv Avdesh to attend JaPle wedding with his full Bhayaji Avtaaar. At the moment it doesnt seem Police is behind Avi as RV is in hospital and he didnt point none of them(AviTa) and still they have no proof against Avi thats why RV was wanted to arrest Avi red handed at weapon deal.

Now thw main problem is bhootni...Did anyone notice that Bhootni & Panditji spoke in the open & did not behindclosed doors to discuss strategy!!! I have a feeling someone overheard that..But who?? Could it be Ammaji or one of the goons ??

@ Bold ..i think Laxmi u r right. i noticed too that some body was listing behind the pillar. or they try to show us , but not amma ji bec amma ji wheel chair driver is spy maid.may be any goon, but who else amma ji or goon bhootni k khalaf avi sunta kahan hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
just want both Avdheshji and Arpita go and attend the wedding..........atleast there both of them will feel relax and can spend some time together which is needed now................want to see Avdheshji in light and happy mood, apne shaadi me toh kuch nahin kar paye aisa par apne saale ke shaadi me jija itna haasi mazak toh kar hi sakta hain na, aur uska toh haq bhi hain, so go ahead and enjoy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6yoga23priyasmile.saraDreamygal301

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jineejiggs

just want both Avdheshji and Arpita go and attend the wedding..........atleast there both of them will feel relax and can spend some time together which is needed now................want to see Avdheshji in light and happy mood, apne shaadi me toh kuch nahin kar paye aisa par apne saale ke shaadi me jija itna haasi mazak toh kar hi sakta hain na, aur uska toh haq bhi hain, so go ahead and enjoy
What about Hassi Mazak with Simple (Bride), i am sure simple will not feel any shyness or fear infront of her nandoi Bahaya ji and when simple will be pulling his legs imagine what was the condition of Rai Men as they afraid too much their khatanak damadROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6yoga23priyajineejiggs

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:43am | IP Logged
avi se door ho ke toh arpi avi ki aur chinta karegi..................
i hope ki kuch aisa ho ki dono ko village jana padhe(as written in article)...............
bahute hio maza aiyega

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
are simple to waise bhi Avdheshji se milna chahti thi, accha hi hoga agar jono iss mauke pe mil jaye, tab dekhenge simple kya karti hain kaise unka leg pulling hota hai, dekhne me maza ayega, aur iss bahane Avita paas aa bhi sakte hain, lets cross the fingers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boySuhana6smile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

Bhauji is seeing dat her hold on Avi is loosening so she is sending Arpi away. N she told Avi 2 leave 2 her how 2 finish RV n as all r sayng she will get herself hurt in d process so she cud gain bak her importance n cud get Avi's attention just as Arpi is getting by shootng RV (But Arpi did dis 2 save her husband n bhootni is doing dis 2 separate AVITA n coz of her lusty feeling so she can keep Avi wid her AngryAngry,  but she definitely does not know d importance of love , understanding , care , etc dat is b/w AVITA). Hope smth happens which make AVITA go somewhere far away frm bhootni 4 sometime. N till Arpi is at her maika hope 2 see some cute AVITA moments like Avi climbng her balcony 2 enter her room at nite n hope he sees her cupboard fill wid his pics (hope dis happens). Now will hv 2 see wat d Cv's hv planned. Let RV b positive, dont want his character 2 b negative AngryAngry
I really hope so too...That we get to see some cute Scenes between Avi & Arpi...
Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Originally posted by super_boy

I really hope so too...That we get to see some cute Scenes between Avi & Arpi...

kash aisa hi kuch ho jaye..............Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index