India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

Take a guess on the new track..

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Why do you guys think Bahuji sent Arpita wa? Why did Avi agree to this?
My guess is that Bahuji is planning to get herself shot or something & trying to get Avi's attention.Avdesh looked thoughtful about sending Arpi waay but from the precap it looks like she is going away.. I feel he feels she needs some time away from the haveli to relax..But I also feel something would happen that would spoil Bahuji's plan & bring Avita closer..Now please keep guessing..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyfuzzyfacejineejiggsDreamygal301yoga23priyachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:55am | IP Logged
guessing guessing

the show has so far not disappointed so much

always our guess work and predictions fall
and thats the beauty

as cvs are always surprising us.

hmm  i think arpi wud go after avdesh lovingly tells her to go for her mothers sake

bt he wud be constantly worried about her..

and mayb he wud enter wedding too in disguise, means take a risk to show his face out of confines of haveli.

also its possible he wud put kanoo and  bhayanakar on her trail to guard her.

and mayb papa rai wud still insult arpita  and he wud get beaten up again 

or mayb cops wud get a whiff that arpita avdesh are at rai mansion

and then they run to hide again from police

thats why mayb bandit plan wud fail

what a guess work hehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boytalkie14fuzzyfaceyoga23priya

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Ok don't throw you chappal at me but I agree that Arpi needs to be sent away to calm her nerves and cool down.
She is way too emotional and right now quite unstable for Avdhesh to handle. RVS has some plans and I feel Arpi might get in the way. I know Arpi has proved herself to be a brave girl but she had been traumatised emogh, poor thing needs to relax and get away for a bit. It wld be best if Avdesh visits her everyday to give her moral a boost.

Bhaoji is definately planning something nasty to separate them. She will go to the extreme as now Avdhesh and Arpi are unbreakable. Desperate woman will resort to desperate measures.

Can Avdesh finish RVS already, he is beginning to annoy me !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301smile.sara

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged

i just luv Avdesh to attend JaPle wedding with his full Bhayaji Avtaaar. At the moment it doesnt seem Police is behind Avi as RV is in hospital and he didnt point none of them(AviTa) and still they have no proof against Avi thats why RV was wanted to arrest Avi red handed at weapon deal.

talkie14fuzzyfacejineejiggsyoga23priya

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

guessing guessing

the show has so far not disappointed so much

always our guess work and predictions fall
and thats the beauty

as cvs are always surprising us.

hmm  i think arpi wud go after avdesh lovingly tells her to go for her mothers sake

bt he wud be constantly worried about her..

and mayb he wud enter wedding too in disguise, means take a risk to show his face out of confines of haveli.

also its possible he wud put kanoo and  bhayanakar on her trail to guard her.

and mayb papa rai wud still insult arpita  and he wud get beaten up again 

or mayb cops wud get a whiff that arpita avdesh are at rai mansion

and then they run to hide again from police

thats why mayb bandit plan wud fail

what a guess work hehe
The show has definitely not disappointed so far..And the way Avi was telling her Aap Jaiyeye anyone would go anywhere!!EmbarrassedSo I'm sure she is leaving..That reminds me that dreamy wanted Arpi to go to her maika & Avi to see her from the balcony with her hair flying...So might be we have that coming up...EmbarrassedBut what is bhootni upto??AngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

super_boyDreamygal301

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Ok don't throw you chappal at me but I agree that Arpi needs to be sent away to calm her nerves and cool down.
She is way too emotional and right now quite unstable for Avdhesh to handle. RVS has some plans and I feel Arpi might get in the way. I know Arpi has proved herself to be a brave girl but she had been traumatised emogh, poor thing needs to relax and get away for a bit. It wld be best if Avdesh visits her everyday to give her moral a boost.

Bhaoji is definately planning something nasty to separate them. She will go to the extreme as now Avdhesh and Arpi are unbreakable. Desperate woman will resort to desperate measures.

Can Avdesh finish RVS already, he is beginning to annoy me !!
i don't mind Arpita going off as long as the romance aspect is alive but God alone knows what Bhhotnai has planned..But like chatter mentioned this show has never disappointed too much so let's see what happens..I still have a feeling bhootni has plans of getting herself shot or something..Doesn't bhootni have a maika??AngryWhy doesn't someone just die over there & bhootni take off for a month??LOLLOL

super_boycupidstrike23yoga23priyasmile.sara

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sara212

i just luv Avdesh to attend JaPle wedding with his full Bhayaji Avtaaar. At the moment it doesnt seem Police is behind Avi as RV is in hospital and he didnt point none of them(AviTa) and still they have no proof against Avi thats why RV was wanted to arrest Avi red handed at weapon deal.

Now thw main problem is bhootni...Did anyone notice that Bhootni & Panditji spoke in the open & did not behindclosed doors to discuss strategy!!! I have a feeling someone overheard that..But who?? Could it be Ammaji or one of the goons ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
friend - trangtriblog.com
hiya cb di,fuzzy,sara di,laxmi diHug
good topic.....i vl come later and answer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smile.sara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index