Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay will cross the river line

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys tum sab ko yadh hoga the promo they showed us pia running in jungle and abhay saves her

well its my prediction that abhay wont cross the line.....he might stay back as [we have seen he waz tensed when the river came and in precap when he waz geting down haseena voice stops him ] soo........pia might get lost in jungle and be in danger the vampire or who ever ,,comes after her to finish or to catch her and our super hero sense the danger and crosses the line to save pia........

well  it waz jst my prediction my prediction may also be wrong..........do u guys have any prediction in ur mind

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow that can happen he would do that for his Pia darling!!
nice prediction
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
don't keep ure hopes high hun..Ekta will never show such a action scenes..such as vampire or supernatural fighting..but ya maybe Abhay will show up and just take pia and run away from there
Tressa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Quite possible yaar.... Good idea....

Will have to wait & watch actually....

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

don't keep ure hopes high hun..Ekta will never show such a action scenes..such as vampire or supernatural fighting..but ya maybe Abhay will show up and just take pia and run away from there

lana i too agree with u...........ekta wont come up with action scene or werewolves scheme...........ya abhay might do that..........even in promo he jst showed his blue eyez and they disspeared welll we can jst wait and watch
..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved ur prediction!!!hope ot turns this way !!!!will hav 2 wait n watch!!!
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
may be that part is removed form th eshow 'cause storyline is going in different  direction
Originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

guys tum sab ko yadh hoga the promo they showed us pia running in jungle and abhay saves her

well its my prediction that abhay wont cross the line.....he might stay back as [we have seen he waz tensed when the river came and in precap when he waz geting down haseena voice stops him ] soo........pia might get lost in jungle and be in danger the vampire or who ever ,,comes after her to finish or to catch her and our super hero sense the danger and crosses the line to save pia........

well  it waz jst my prediction my prediction may also be wrong..........do u guys have any prediction in ur mind

simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

If your prediction comes true I think the story is over speeding up

I want Piya become madly in love with Abhay then Abhay told her about his reality so it look natural that she except it,,,right now it weird if she know & still cant control  as Piya know she is attracted but not realise her love for Abhay

I think Abhay wont cross river,,the bus will not start & they have to get back from there but they spend amazing time near the river with camps & games
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think u r r8.That can happen.I will love 2 watch that.Hope 4 that.