Wat shud happen for Ichki 2 opn Eyes to REAL Taps

Posted: 13 years ago
We know that Ichcha stil does Tappu Jaap even after Tapasya's attempted murder on her, Vansh's suicide and after Tapapsya declaring chilla chillake that "I hate Ichcha and never considered her friend or sister" and now after this Kofta episode I am sure she will think that Taps is innocent and Mai/Veer had actually overreacted. 

So ppl what do you think will actually make her see the true intentions of Tapasya??

Ichcha shud overhear Taps n Nani's plotting against VeeCha... or Ammu needs to tell Ichcha about Nani n Taps evil intentions which she overheard at jogi house... Ammu needs to tell her sternly to take care of Veer n herself n not fall for taps nautanki...
Veer should leave the whole family!
......That includes leaving them both -Tapcha!
ammu should call ichaa
and should inform her abt tapni
but i dont think it will happen so soon
what might also help if iccha sees tappu throwing herself at veer. i think that will do the trick. ammos words would then be very significant to iccha. I hate that veer is mad at iccha. iccha is too good natured. sometimes she shud be selfish. shes not been selfish at all.
arre itna kuch ho gaya phir bhi iccha madam ki aankhen nahin khulin to ab kya hongi..........both jogi & iccha will know about taps only at the last minute I think...I'll be pleasantly surprised if iccha knows about taps fake preg before veer does......😊....
but to guess....she will be cautioned by ammo and then overhear a conversation between nani & tappu.....and then hope tells Veer  ki  'tapasya phir se badal gayee hai"..😆......she is otherwise used to hiding facts from her husband........

Originally posted by Akshirani02

what might also help if iccha sees tappu throwing herself at veer. i think that will do the trick. ammos words would then be very significant to iccha. I hate that veer is mad at iccha. iccha is too good natured. sometimes she shud be selfish. shes not been selfish at all.

This is an excellent idea. I guess this wil definitely open Ichcha mata's eyes FINALLY
Originally posted by vijayam

arre itna kuch ho gaya phir bhi iccha madam ki aankhen nahin khulin to ab kya hongi..........both jogi & iccha will know about taps only at the last minute I think...I'll be pleasantly surprised if iccha knows about taps fake preg before veer does......😊....
but to guess....she will be cautioned by ammo and then overhear a conversation between nani & tappu.....and then hope tells Veer  ki  'tapasya phir se badal gayee hai"..😆......she is otherwise used to hiding facts from her husband........

ammos caution  may not work bcoz like Jogi, unfortunately Iccha completely believes that Tappu betiya had changed for the best so she may try to convince ammo and start Tappu badal chuke jaap to her also..............so definitely something drastic shud happen like Veer moving away from her or veer stop supporting and always be angry with her may be than she will start to analyze 
Originally posted by dreamz12

ammos caution  may not work bcoz like Jogi, unfortunately Iccha completely believes that Tappu betiya had changed for the best so she may try to convince ammo and start Tappu badal chuke jaap to her also..............so definitely something drastic shud happen like Veer moving away from her or veer stop supporting and always be angry with her may be than she will start to analyze 

yes, it may not work....Veer ko hi kuch karna padega...Veer may again do a natak with taps...which wld make iccha jealous....I did propose this idea on this forum but not many people liked it because why shld taps be the means to bring Veecha closer....
If the cvs have any brains & a creative heart, they will show iccha now focusing only on veer...taking care of him and forgetting everything else...same with Veer...& unknowingly make taps so jealous that she herself goofs up....but this wld mean more screen time for Veecha which is not what cvs want to show obviously....😕