Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Feast, Pray, Love: Kareena's Xmas experience

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Feast, pray, love: Kareena's Christmas Experience

Christmas is a special time for Bollywood actor Kareena Kapoor, whose mum Babita is a devout Christian, and the actress reveals that it's always been so ever since she was a toddler. Her earliest memories of Christmas are those of going to the church to attend midnight mass in her mum's arms with sister Karisma, praying and lighting the candles.

"It's always been such a beautiful experience," says Kareena. It's also the only time of the year when she always keeps her dates free and the actor reveals that she's never missed attending the midnight mass till date. "Nothing can make me work on Christmas," she laughs. But Kareena points out that her faith is not so much religious as it is spiritual. "I don't do it just because I ought to, but because I want to. I find going to the church very calming. I feel at peace there."

Besides, the midnight mass, what the actor looks forward to are the preparations that go in for the festive day."This year, we've put up the Christmas tree that I had picked up from Philadelphia when we were shooting for Kurbaan. Saif had helped me select this one and it's gorgeous," adds Kareena, who also can't wait to see what gifts are in store for her this year.

"No matter how old we get, there's a part of us still wanting to believe in Santa Claus. He keeps the child in us alive. And I let that child in me take over when I wait for my presents." And while Kareena admits to having played Santa to her niece Samaira in the past; this year she's hoping that she'll be the one getting the gifts. With Saif playing Santa? "Well, I think he'll make quite a hot Santa for sure!" she laughs.

Source: DNA India

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95.khoobsurat.

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
awww good for u  bebo....
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Glad she is enjoying her holiday. Have fun bebo, you deserve it.
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Can I have have Saifu as santa? I like gifts too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top