Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

We want da old creatives bck.dats it!!! (Page 5)

urcrazy Senior Member
urcrazy
urcrazy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
I am with you

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I totally agree....Vikas and Sandip...GET THE HELL OUTAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Todays Maha episode was another disgusting super idiotic episode by the new creatives oops the destructives Mr Vikas Gupta & Mr Sandip SikandDead

i think Mr Vikas Gupta belongs to that group of bashers who hate to see harshad-anupriya scenes together becaz the way Vikas Gupta has spoiled the eternity & essence of Anurag-Taani scenes by not showing any of their scenes together .by showing anger & suspicion always in the eyes of anurag for taani

,by showing dumb taani hell bent on spoiling her relation with anurag ,by giving such less screen space to harshad-anupriya ,by adding tooooooooooo much viciousness & negativity to the show that slowly the fans of tere liye out of frustation ,sadness & dejection start losing interest in the show ,in this way the mission of Vikas Gupta (one of the bashers of harshad-anupriya pair) wud b accomplished DeadAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Only GOD can now save this show from these destructives Vikas & sandip
plzzzzzzzzzzz ,DORIS & RICHA--------the original great creatives of the show TERE LIYE plz get back to ur show & save this show from these destructives VIKAS & SANDIP !!!!
 i think u summoned all up which i wanted to say for da "destructives"..yup they really spoiled it.hate dem to da coreee....plss old creatives get bck!!!
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by urcrazy

I am with you
thnk u soo much
laali-G Groupbie
laali-G
laali-G

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
i am with you totally agree
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laali-G

i am with you totally agree
thkn u soo much
khajju IF-Rockerz
khajju
khajju

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
yaaa this new creatives hav dne nthing good instead they ruining the show....every show is based on the lead of the show but this show is based on other characters leabing the leads behind....and taanu scenes.....everyday i used to be sooo happy and excited tht we ll get to see new scenes every day but here except taanu they show everything....and then the un necessary seperation....and now taanu isnt married but taani says she is married.....urrgghh seperation....i just dnt understamd wht they r trying to do...i m sooo disappointed

sita11

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khajju

yaaa this new creatives hav dne nthing good instead they ruining the show....every show is based on the lead of the show but this show is based on other characters leabing the leads behind....and taanu scenes.....everyday i used to be sooo happy and excited tht we ll get to see new scenes every day but here except taanu they show everything....and then the un necessary seperation....and now taanu isnt married but taani says she is married.....urrgghh seperation....i just dnt understamd wht they r trying to do...i m sooo disappointed
i hope the new creatives have watched da first epi and knows tht taani said onu is her pati!!!!!!!

sita11

Go to top