Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

We want da old creatives bck.dats it!!! (Page 2)

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

oh gosh can't agree more wid u...
can u guys believe i  used to watch TL during the track wen  Taani comes to know abt Nupur-Onu,it was toooo gud den but ever since dis so called new CV vikas came TL became a mess first it was Robbie's baby(BAKWAAS) Thumbs Down den Mauli ditched Robbie nd agreed to marry Taposh arghhh i dun even wanna watch it for a while...

it s'ly luking like a bigg mess :(( i miss TL(before the baby track)Cry

i still watch it coz have a hope bt i too luved it before da bby tack

sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
yes very true
vikas gupta & sandip sikand r playing with this eternal show AngryAngryAngry
they r really bad as creatives
they r not creatives they r destructives AngryAngryAngryAngry
i am very very disappointed by vikas gupta & sandip
they shd leave this show as soon as possible

we want our old creatives RICHA & DORIS BACK In the show

MR VIKAS & MR SANDIP for heavens sake leave TERE LIYE !!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by sita11 - 25 December 2010 at 4:43am
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:52am | IP Logged
one more thing i wud like to say that HARSHAD & ANUPRIYA both got their TELLY WARDS for TERE LIYE when the OLD CREATIVES were there in the show !!!!

these NEW CREATIVES r just making the show so negative
the worst thing the new creatives showed the un necessary DIVORCE of ANURAG-TAANI
this shows that the new creatives r such destructives & such negative ppl
i just hate these new creatives of the show damn so much for showing so much negativity & so much un-ethical stuff in the show AngryAngryAngryAngry
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

can u guys believe i  used to watch TL during the track wen  Taani comes to know abt Nupur-Onu,it was toooo gud den but ever since dis so called new CV vikas came TL became a mess first it was Robbie's baby(BAKWAAS) Thumbs Down den Mauli ditched Robbie nd agreed to marry Taposh arghhh i dun even wanna watch it for a while...

Before the baby track, everything in TL was going perfectly...it was a smooth transition from the Nupur-Onu track but this baby thing was thrown in like some stupid dramatic climax or something and in TL world its so unrealistic, I know BT loves the whole illegitimate child track but in TL it just doesn't fit anywhere in the picture and it seems so out of place making the CVs look like they had gone crazy themselves and had written the track in their pagal states...Nothing right now resembles our Tere Liye and I'm willing to sign any petition to bring the old CVs back to clean up the mess thats been made...there is so much damage done now that it will be difficult but there are ways the story can be taken to bring it back to its old glory...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazyNisha_90sita11

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

yes very true
vikas gupta & sandip sikand r playing with this eternal show AngryAngryAngry
they r really bad as creatives
they r not creatives they r destructives Angry
i am very very disappointed by vikas gupta & sandip
they shd leave this show as soon as possible

we want our old creatives RICHA & DORIS BACK In the show

MR VIKAS & MR SANDIP for heavens sake leave TERE LIYE !!!Angry

yup plsss..leave da show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

urcrazy

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

one more thing i wud like to say that HARSHAD & ANUPRIYA both got their TELLY WARDS for TERE LIYE when the OLD CREATIVES were there in the show !!!!

the worst thing the new creatives showed the un necessary DIVORCE of ANURAG-TAANI
i just hate these new creatives of the show damn so much for showing so much negativity & so much un-ethical stuff in the show Angry

vry true
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PremHeerJuneja5

Before the baby track, everything in TL was going perfectly...it was a smooth transition from the Nupur-Onu track but this baby thing was thrown in like some stupid dramatic climax or something and in TL world its so unrealistic, I know BT loves the whole illegitimate child track but in TL it just doesn't fit anywhere in the picture and it seems so out of place making the CVs look like they had gone crazy themselves and had written the track in their pagal states...Nothing right now resembles our Tere Liye and I'm willing to sign any petition to bring the old CVs back to clean up the mess thats been made...there is so much damage done now that it will be difficult but there are ways the story can be taken to bring it back to its old glory...
very very well said ClapClap
it really seems that  vikas & sandip hv gone realy mad AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by sita11 - 25 December 2010 at 5:11am
MeraHarshad17 Senior Member
MeraHarshad17
MeraHarshad17

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged

i just hate these new creatives of the show damn so much for showing so much negativity & so much un-ethical stuff in the show Angry

I agree yaar...Harshad and Anupriya's awards were for the track when the old creatives were there and when they were portrayed and shown so beautifully...in the present, the excellent actors are still there but I feel like 1) they aren't being given the right screen space...specifically Anu--he's become more of a background character in the last couple days Cry and 2) they aren't being justified by the plot...no one can appreciate/enjoy their outstanding acting as much because we all hate the track so much and they aren't being given the best scenes for their abilities.....I would really love to see Harshad win another best actor award and for that the CVs have to give him the right scenes and the right screen space...both HC and APK are doing excellent jobs even with the current track...they are natural actors but they aren't being done justice with this stupid track 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Go to top