India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

We want da old creatives bck.dats it!!!

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Guys......the tym frm when the new creatives - vikas and sandip have taken the show, they r making it worse.First they broke taanu's marriage which was the base of taanu's realationship and reason of livng for taani, then they brought robby's bby which ruined the beautiful relationship of devar-bhabhii. Robby-onu, robby-mauli.......then they decreased taanu scenes day by day.and now one maha epi which we got with so many efforts will b dedicated to ananya and riteshAngry............taani will be blamed for all..this show is getting worse....and in ystdy's epi we come to know tht taanu r not married....gr888..............i don wana tell this bt i think its a limit..........the old creative showed taanu's trust beautifully in their frnship more den loveee.....................
fist i use to wait for 10 pm and now the curiousity is competely gone.first when monday arrived and i use to feel tht only 4 more days 4 TL.bt now this feeling also dissapeared.............

this all is coz of da new creativesAngryAngry

Wat do u guyss say??Do u agree wid me??If anyone knows to sign a petiton do post it here!!!
thnk u and sorry if hurt anyone........no hard feeling for da creatived bt just the nager tht they have ruined our fav. show......bt i too "luved" da show and m still watching it!!! with a hopeeee..........................

Edited by lilsweety - 26 December 2010 at 8:30am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalishayerifusion13urcrazyShaily.deeps07-Hina-mythili2khajju-Arushi-sita11wida

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
i agree with the part that taanu scenes are getting decreased and they made a mistake showing taanu divorce but i kinda dont agree with the fact that ''curiousity is competely gone''...i still wait for the show and still long for more of it
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
The old creatives messed up the show.Nothing to do now.
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur10

i agree with the part that taanu scenes are getting decreased and they made a mistake showing taanu divorce but i kinda dont agree with the fact that ''curiousity is competely gone''...i still wait for the show and still long for more of it
i was talking abt. wat i feel....bt really thnks 4 agreeing at two  pointss!!
lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

The old creatives messed up the show.Nothing to do now.
old creatives meeseed up da hsow?? or new??
mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
yaa...agree with u yar...these new cvs messed it up....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

lilsweety IF-Dazzler
lilsweety
lilsweety

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

yaa...agree with u yar...these new cvs messed it up....
really man.hope this "drama" comes to an end vry soon!!
Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
oh gosh can't agree more wid u...
can u guys believe i  used to watch TL during the track wen  Taani comes to know abt Nupur-Onu,it was toooo gud den but ever since dis so called new CV vikas came TL became a mess first it was Robbie's baby(BAKWAAS) Thumbs Down den Mauli ditched Robbie nd agreed to marry Taposh arghhh i dun even wanna watch it for a while...

it s'ly luking like a bigg mess :(( i miss TL(before the baby track)Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11wida

Go to top