Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

TB-Santa Claus is coming to town!- Krystle D'Souza

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Saturday, December 25, 2010 | 9:56:37 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 10 Comments
Santa Claus is coming to town!!!

Tellydom Stars on their Christmas memories

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Yes it is Christmas today and all are in a festive mood to celebrate this happy and beautiful occasion across the world. As this is a special day, Tellybuzz decided to put forth certain questions about their memories and how they spend their D Day. Along with that we popped up a general question regarding Christmas.

Take a look and enjoy the read!!!

Krystle D'Souza:

Your ideal Christmas present (to get): it is not just one because I love to get lots and lots of gifts and if its pink in colour, I will be more than happy.

What do you like to eat most during Christmas?  I like cakes, cookies and all the proper sweets of Christmas and apart from that I like Chicken too.

How do you normally spend your Christmas? The night before Christmas, that is on 24th, there is a midnight mass that I attend with my family and very close friends. After the mass, there will a party in the house with the family and during the day it is party with friends.

Any childhood memory of Christmas? Earlier when I was a kid, my dad used to become Santa and gift me a lot of presents. But during those days I was really scared of Santa seeing his beard and big tummy. After a long time he had become Santa again last year and the kids in my family were so excited to see him.

Which animal is traditionally eaten for Christmas? Turkey

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/8441-santa-claus-is-coming-to-town.htm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top