Members Lounge

India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

~*Santa Claus Is Coming To Town: Secret Santa*~ (Page 40)

Jungli Billi IF-Sizzlerz
Jungli Billi
Jungli Billi

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

How about kacche tomatoes and ande throwing party for the Santas who didnt turn up?LOL

me likes LOL but shounak dude... I want a new adventure now..
poor santa ko kuch zyada hi zaleel kar liya...LOL
ab usse baksh dehte hain until next yr..SmileLOL

amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Short Story contest runner up

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AR_ANANYA

Originally posted by Jungli Billi

we need something new to party about now...Ermm
Hope the new CCs plan something quick.. :D
heyya hun.........!!!! i did show up but she didn't like it ......!!1 she wants u to make one......!!!Ouch

r u available then pming u or else kisi aur ko dhundungi.......!!!!!!!!Smile

ShockedShockedShocked Hawwwwwwwwwwww!! Yeh kaun hai jo apne santa ka gift rejecting??????? OuchOuchOuchOuch

If she doesn't like it then give it to me...I love all gifts. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ask jungli billi how well I use gifts.
LOLLOLLOL

But seriously guys, this isn't about 'gifts'. Christmas, or any other festival, is meant to promote the feelings of goodwill towards each other and harmony and peace. Gifts are just a symbol, not the whole festival!!!!!!!

And whatever someone gives, you should know that they have worked hard on it, whether they have made it themselves or arranged with someone. It is so insulting to be told that the gift you have been given is not good!!!! If you don't like it, thank the giver, use it for a li'l while then keep it away. Don't spoil their mood!!

And siggies are not the only gift either - there are so many people who received stories, poems, simple pictures or just a 'Merry Christmas' from their Santas, and I don't see anyone complaining that they didn't like it or want a siggy to flaunt around.

If this is the kind of attitude that is going to be associated with this activity, I request the CCs to discontinue this practice. Better we just wish each other in a general post or gift stuff to friends who we know will appreciate them rather than putting in so much time and effort and getting snubbed in return.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno

Fairytaled. IF-Dazzler
Fairytaled.
Fairytaled.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@ADITI- OMG! Hun sorry i didn't mean like that. Its just that she wanted one 4m her and thats it. I am glad u have such high thinkings but still no need to blame her ya :)
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

@ADITI- OMG! Hun sorry i didn't mean like that. Its just that she wanted one 4m her and thats it. I am glad u have such high thinkings but still no need to blame her ya :)

Originally posted by Jungli Billi

we need something new to party about now...Ermm
Hope the new CCs plan something quick.. :D
heyya hun.........!!!! i did show up but she didn't like it ......!!1 she wants u to make one......!!!Ouch

r u available then pming u or else kisi aur ko dhundungi.......!!!!!!!!Smile

@bold....it just gave out the wrong impression you know. Confused

Well anyway, I was talking about this thing generally - your post just seemed like the perfect example (wrong impression though I guess).
There was too much stress on 'gifting' - literally!! The last few days were all about feverishly working on gifts, or running after siggy makers with requests, and then the stress about whether the gifts will be liked or not. *wipes forehead* And then the people who were disappointed when their Santas did not turn up. Ouch Just feels sad that we are giving so much importance to the actual gifts!!!!! And that's all I really want to say! LOL

And yet, must commend the CCs for attempting to bring the members closer, and those members who patiently bore with their absentee Santas or who pitched in to be Santas for the ones whose own did not turn up. That's the real spirit of any festival!!!!! Clap

DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
This converstation is still going on ROFL

Edited by Sweetu.Baby - 28 December 2010 at 2:34pm
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I never got a gift from my SS, but the person who I gave a gift to, Sameena was sweet and made a siggy, and I got PM from another sweet member who was making siggies for everyone who participated. Embarrassed
amail1601 IF-Sizzlerz
amail1601
amail1601

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammy_ka_ashu

hahaha i'm glad you liked it!
see i would have kept kabir for myself, but i love armaan more so no worries there lol

and i just knewww you were a vamp! hahahaha i just hope you are a 'tofu wala vamp" in real too lol

aww....obviously would like it..it's wonderful! Smile

lol...kabir ko we can share...no worries here. I'll be keeping all of abhay though. me vampire, he vampire...... Wink

umm....not tofu...like paneer more...that ok?WinkLOLLOLLOL

seriously, thank you very veryyy much for the wonderful gift!! *hugs*

Go to top