HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I was kind off surprised with Daarji coming up with the marriage idea and asking Mona rather than forcing her. I was expecting Satnam to tell Anukalp either to get married to his daughter or else he will kill or something like that when they were throwing insults at each other outside the house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i was surprised to see daarji come up with the marriage idea...i though anukalp would offer marriage
I can't believe they're going to have sangeet and other marriage rituals. Even though I'm happy Monalp are getting married properly, but given the situation it feels weird.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I did not see Anukalp and Mona getting married yet, may be it will be on the next episode Monday.  I hope there won't be any more tamasha before they get married.
^^They haven't shown Monalp getting married but there was article telling that there was going to be tamasha created by Mona's cousin at sangeet function.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajolj

^^They haven't shown Monalp getting married but there was article telling that there was going to be tamasha created by Mona's cousin at sangeet function.

which article was that? i dont remember reading about it...was it posted in the forum? and do u mean that sweety will create the drama?
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nycsweetie

which article was that? i dont remember reading about it...was it posted in the forum? and do u mean that sweety will create the drama?

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8435-rajeev-bhalla-makes-a-comeback-with-ram-milaayi-jodi.htm

Here..here's the article! 😊
nycsweetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8435-rajeev-bhalla-makes-a-comeback-with-ram-milaayi-jodi.htm

Here..here's the article! 😊

oh looks like that drama might happen in tomorrow's episode...btw the article made a mistake he is her mama not her cousin