Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

--Idiotic CC3--(free entry)-happy new year- (Page 78)

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008
Posts: 16474

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Sorry Guys ! Mom is like right here so not really talkin  much !

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

nupsi dont only dance
where are my flowers and choclates
meri welcome bak party abhi adhurhi hai ROFL
*HITTING YU*
tu kya maharani hai LOL
ha hu tohWinkLOL
and no hitting aloudLOL
zor ka jhatka hayee zorro se lagga haye laggaROFLROFLROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Lagga na tujheLOL
bhut zor ka lagga
kattie tuj seh
apni phool si bhen ko tune marra na katti ROFL ROFL
tu phool kab bangayee cum here terikhushboo songni hai come come i luv flowerzzz ab nahee marro gi basROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
yar main phool hi toh hou bas thoreh seh katte hai mujmei ROFL ROFL for protection  ROFL and meri kushbo toh rose ki tara hai isliye ab mujhe mat marna us maddy ko marna ROFL
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karanfan

Sorry Guys ! Mom is like right here so not really talkin  much !
sasumaaa ap ki bhi mom hai she must be OLD ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Joined: 30 January 2010
Posts: 17433

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

jabi atti ho yaha pe affirz ki batte kyun hotti hai?LOL
lols yar its our messed up family
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

nupsi dont only dance
where are my flowers and choclates
meri welcome bak party abhi adhurhi hai ROFL
*HITTING YU*
tu kya maharani hai LOL
ha hu tohWinkLOL
and no hitting aloudLOL
zor ka jhatka hayee zorro se lagga haye laggaROFLROFLROFL
ROFL ROFL ROFL
Lagga na tujheLOL
bhut zor ka lagga
kattie tuj seh
apni phool si bhen ko tune marra na katti ROFL ROFL
tu phool kab bangayee cum here terikhushboo songni hai come come i luv flowerzzz ab nahee marro gi basROFL
yar main phool hi toh hou bas thoreh seh katte hai mujmei ROFL ROFL for protection  ROFL and meri kushbo toh rose ki tara hai isliye ab mujhe mat marna us maddy ko marna ROFL
woh hamesha ki tarah she didnt com ONAngry
dua22 Goldie
dua22
dua22

Joined: 23 June 2010
Posts: 2146

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

waah kya family hai

nisa mum hai to kya hua?

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Joined: 24 October 2009
Posts: 14826

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

jabi atti ho yaha pe affirz ki batte kyun hotti hai?LOL
lols yar its our messed up family
par issi topic pe daily chatting
no no no LOL
Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Joined: 01 December 2008
Posts: 16474

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dua_adil

waah kya family hai

nisa mum hai to kya hua?


Dua right?Big smile
Well Mom will kill me if she finds out i am on IF right now lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dua22

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
** The Twilighters ** CC#1 : FREE ENTRY!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: Somya.NC_luvKSG   Replies: 530   Views: 20601

Somya.NC_luvKSG 530 20601 03 May 2011 at 12:13am by ..Nihaa..
download everything for free

Author: soumkhane   Replies: 0   Views: 685

soumkhane 0 685 23 July 2010 at 1:33pm by soumkhane
Free Health Check Ups for Kids in Banglore

Author: cuteseema11   Replies: 0   Views: 555

cuteseema11 0 555 17 April 2010 at 4:29am by cuteseema11
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1203   Views: 37154

-madhvi- 1203 37154 01 November 2009 at 9:34am by -ialwayswill-
Saduuuu And Hinuuu My Idiotic Husbands...cc#3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: ashmii   Replies: 1207   Views: 22657

ashmii 1207 22657 26 May 2009 at 11:35am by *Nishi*

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index