Jas Karan ecstatic on his first wedding anniversar

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Last year on 25th of December Jas Karan Singh popularly known as Uday of Miley Jab Hum Tum tied the knot with his girl friend of five years, Ashiwini Wala and today they both have completed one year of togetherness.

Talking about his wedding anniversary an excited Karan says, "I am extremely happy that we have completed one year of our wedding and hope we see such more in our life."

When TellyBuzz asked Karan about his plan for the day, he got candid and said, "Actually I am planning for a get together at my place where the whole cast of MJHT Arjun Bijlani, Rati Pandey and others are invited. Not only me, but my wife is also very close to them."

"We never know when we friends will get time to sit together and  have a gala time. I am getting to hear that all of them will sooner or later get busy with their respective projects. I will grab this chance to get everyone together," adds Jas Karan.

Jas Karan is presently part of Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani, which is produced by Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi.

Well, we wish Jas Karan and his wife a very happy get-together with good old friends..

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8444-jas-karan-ecstatic-on-his-first-wedding-anniversary.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congo Jas and Ashwini...!!πŸ€—πŸ₯³
where are ArTians BTW?!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

oh..gosh..!!!!😍-n Jas-we demand some exclusive pics!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Deblina_ArTi - 13 years ago
both jun & rati are their close friends.......lol
wht abt mohit & sanaya?? are they off to goa??......lolz

happy anniversary jas!πŸ˜ƒ

the get -together is very much neededπŸ˜†
debz aree haan jas uploads pics on fb na- yay .........he's on my friend list tooπŸ₯³........🀣
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Both Jas and Ashwini are wonderful people and very cute. Match made in heaven, they look really good, happy and beautiful together. God Bless them with togetherness 😊

And i hope they have a rocking party πŸ˜†
So sweet,he is close to the entire cast of MJHT and his wife too.

MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

debz aree haan jas uploads pics on fb na- yay .........he's on my friend list tooπŸ₯³........🀣

He HAS to upload pics..we will hound him otherwise.........🀣
Originally posted by: Deblina_ArTi

He HAS to upload pics..we will hound him otherwise.........🀣

sachii?? 🀣
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Happy wedding  anniversary to Jas.
  We all must request jas to post some pics .Arjun and rati are going to attend the party.When i see the names arjun bijlani and rati pandey together i go crazy.
 Guys ppl who are in touch with Jas through facebook plz ask for some exclusive pics of them .I know its rude to ask arti pics instead of jas-ashwini pics on their wedding anniversary but still we need them .All artians get some motivation and immense happiness seeing ARTi together.
 We can nicely spam,dance and drool seeing those pics for few days.
Edited by sireeluvarti - 13 years ago
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congats to ashwini n jas!!n wish them.many more years to come!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
n arti will b thr wid them.......awwwwwwπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜