India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update December 24

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

The actor who plays Abhishek - he looks good but he has like one facial expression, whether he is angry, sad, happy, confused, constipated it all looks the same.  So, many times while I just land up misreading him until the next scene clarifies.  Happened a lot in today's episode!

So here goes:

• Abhishek closes the briefcase full of cash received from Jay's father.  And slams his fist on it (is it too much? / too little? / how dare you bribe us? no idea!)  And then he drives off.

• Abhi - Dad:       Next morning takes the money to his dad and says 10 crores have come for party fund (must be Harry Potter magic that the small briefcase can hold 10 crores).  Mom spying (as usual).  Dad says to deposit in the party account.  Abhi says we should return this money as Alka doesnt want to marry Jay.  Dad - whats the relation between this money and that rishta.  Abhi - have you informed them that Alka doesnt want to marry Jay.  Dad - this money is for the IPP and nothing to do with rishta, do as you are told and remember in politics no rishta or decision done without motive.

• Abhi - Alka:      Runs to her room and starts packing her bag.  (Reaches out to her you would think he is going to slap her or pull her hair).  He hugs her and says you have to go to the US I have decided this as I am your brother.  And that in this family no one cares for your emotion and politics is above all.  And you'll never get to marry Ralph.  She says I will marry Ralph that too with family permission.  (The acting is very funny in this scene as he is thinking for her happiness but she is arguing with him!)  Says anyways always remember your bro with you.

• Mom - Dad:      Says I am afraid of rajneeti (Yes we get this show is about rajneeti and somewhat based on the movie rajneeti so please stop repeating the word every other sentence!)  and I hope it doesnt get in the way of my daughter's happiness.  He says you've always guided me, assures her she is his daughter and how could she think that he wouldn't want her to be happy.  So to please trust me (famous last words!), mom smiles through tears looking a bit unconvinced.

• Chander's Dad with unknown neighbour: Dad is congratulating neighbour on her daughter's engagement.  Neighbour says we have lot of good karma for past life that's why we go this guy who's one in a million and works as junior clerk in post office.  Chander comes and asks aunty that what makes a guy desirable to potential in-laws.  Aunty says he must have earn well, preferably government job, fixed timings, and takes care of family.  Chander tells his dad he wants to work.

• Tiwari house:     Babuji Tiwari tells Chander where have you been and why aren't you telling me whats up.  And says Abhishek's win / loss depends on you as you know how irresponsible he is.  And if you also start slacking off.....(he's so irresponsible that he's going to be party leader!?!)  Mom says did Alka tell you something that you disappeared?  Why are you sad?  And when you know we have issues in the house why did you leave us?  And both kids need their friend and go take care of them.  (Tiwaris are true politicians just using this poor bugger for everything, butler, driver, gopher, friend, nanny.......etc!)  Chander looks for the kids no one is around and again he has flashback of time spent with Alka - both real and imaginary.
Preview:
  • Alka tells Chander's dad that she has left home.
  • Abhishek takes Nandini for a drive,  keeps looking at her and smiling away (this guy's driving scares me probably gonna be involved in a hit and run soon).
  • Alka at a mehendi party getting mehendi put.

Hey please let me know your thoughts on the updates  - especially whether you prefer less detailed ones.

Edited by emptypot - 24 December 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dambisharish_ken-Srushti-BazingaaPrinsesse.Suvi

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Nice Update. Thanks. I don't mind any update really....all are good. Thanks again. :-)
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the lovely update
pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
parvink Senior Member
parvink
parvink

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...and you can do it as detailed as you want to..its ur choice, I don't mindSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index