Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Are u guys seriously asking fro this?! (Page 2)

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Dsntmatter

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I think noone is asking for TVD. They are guessing the future story line. since ekta always copy from other shows so people think ekta might copy from TVD and twilight. But I want PKYEK to be unique. and Abhay is the char I love most.

I hav seen posts where they are asking fr the same tragedies in TVD to be repreated in PKYEK! (like the return of Methelli) And lol I think abhay is a favourite of everyone around here.
PKYEK is unique as long as they stick to their own plans which I'm hoping they will.

Related to TVD or not related to TVD, I do NOT want Maithili back! I want her to be shown as a dead girl onlyOuch
Oh I get it!! Are you talking about this topic??

I do not agree with the TM at all! She has a point, that if Maithili is proven to be evil, it'll be easier for Abhay and Pia to come closer, but I don't really want that. I mean not because it resembles TVD. As I said, I haven't watched TVD so it would be fresh only for me. But I just don't want it :/

okay this wsnt the exact post! bt yh similar to this one. And if Methelli comes bak thn viewers of TVD and PKYEK wud sort of hav to choose between the two. And lol!  u wnt her to be shown as a dead girl only??! haha. bt yh it'd be weird Methelli comes back frm the dead as an evil character....

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

I think noone is asking for TVD. They are guessing the future story line. since ekta always copy from other shows so people think ekta might copy from TVD and twilight. But I want PKYEK to be unique. and Abhay is the char I love most.

I hav seen posts where they are asking fr the same tragedies in TVD to be repreated in PKYEK! (like the return of Methelli) And lol I think abhay is a favourite of everyone around here.
PKYEK is unique as long as they stick to their own plans which I'm hoping they will.

Actually it's ekta's show and ekta has a habit of bringing dead char back. So if ekta do the same u cant say it's like TVD. In her all shows ekta bring back the dead chars.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Actually it's ekta's show and ekta has a habit of bringing dead char back. So if ekta do the same u cant say it's like TVD. In her all shows ekta bring back the dead chars.

Superlike!!ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dsntmatter--sanchita--

Dsntmatter Senior Member
Dsntmatter
Dsntmatter

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged

LOL! Im well aware of tht depressing habit of Ekta when all the characters wud die and then come bak when ever they please. bt if Methelli comes back and on top of tht shez evil thn its jst like TVd when Kathrine comes bak aand shez evil too.... its jst my POV

Edited by Dsntmatter - 25 December 2010 at 12:09am
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Ya someone told me the story of TVD. Though I never watched it except first episode. It will be like TVD. But ekta still will say no it's my unique concept. If Mihir,Tulsi of Kyunki or Anuraag of Kasauti, Sujal of Kahin to Hoga etc, can come back why cant Maithili.LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index